Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did Honda tune a Martin firecat in 99. Didnt get it right on the top of the mountain so I redone it almost back to camp.
    First time it shot alright. Second time It tuned the rest quiver and 4 of the 5 arrows in it. Also got rid of a few extra pins in the sight. and those ovaling peeps line up nice with this sight housing now.

I did get a really cool bow holder the next xmas for my 4 wheeler after that though. lol.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

I know what your talking about, i had a Oneida Strike Eagle, the one that the little control cables would actually slip out of the cam in very small amounts. Major tuning issues EVERY DAY. but it was grass tuned with maybe one rock.
      2012 Elite Answer AT/APS, 28"/62.3
      Amortech HD, Limbdriver, Easton ACC ProHunting 390
      Carter Enterprises.

Comment

Originally posted by wurm247 View Post
        I know what your talking about, i had a Oneida Strike Eagle, the one that the little control cables would actually slip out of the cam in very small amounts. Major tuning issues EVERY DAY. but it was grass tuned with maybe one rock.

Different situations require different methods...
        I AM ALL JACKED UP ON MT. DEW !!!!

Comment

I seen a guy gravel tune his hoyt after a big shoot he threw it in the gravel stones in parking lot. i guess that made it shoot better.

Comment

Working...
          X