X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip or Anodizing cams ?

I have a gto that needs to be refinished . The cams are pretty worn and Im also getting the riser , limbs etc etc refinished by H2O soon . My question is , should I just dip the cams or should I have them Anodized again ? and where or whom should I talk to about having them Anodized ?

Thanks ,
    Craig
    Elite Dealer Sports Center ​Vicksburg , MS 601-638-4262

Ano is thinner and would be a better choice in my opinion. More durable too.
    2014 Energy 35 Snow RAT

Comment

Go with the Anodize please, i had a GT500 that was dipped in preditor and they dipped the cams as well and it was horrible, they were really heavy , 1 cam weighed as much as 2 cams not dipped and the dipp flakes off really easy . so i would suggest the anodize.
      08 GTO Reverse AT

Comment

Hey Craig, I have my pockets out for anodiding right now. I'll let you know how they turn out next week, but I went with a guy named Kent who goes by the name ka30270 over on AT. Not sure what he'll quote you for prices, but you should hit him up and let him know I sent ya! Good luck!!

Comment

Ok anodized it is !

Hey eltaco ! thanks for the info and plz do let me know how the anodize turned out my friend , Did he strip them good before refinishing them ?

If anyone else has info on anodizing companies that specialize in archery components , please let me know
          Elite Dealer Sports Center ​Vicksburg , MS 601-638-4262

Comment

Originally posted by cmillett79 View Post
            Ok anodized it is !

Hey eltaco ! thanks for the info and plz do let me know how the anodize turned out my friend , Did he strip them good before refinishing them ?

If anyone else has info on anodizing companies that specialize in archery components , please let me know
            I will let you know next week. The pockets were anodized prior, so they should re-anodize with the same finish as your cams will... note though that if your cams are scarred up right now, they'll still show the marks after reworking.

Comment

Working...
            X