X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT500 or Answer????????

All things being equal 30 inch draw and 60 pounds, which would be the smoothest, fastest, quietest bow for hunting/shooting??
    2012 Elite Answer
    Stokerized stab
    QAD HDX
    HHA Sight

I think the answer is your answer but that said I love my GT

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Comment

Never shot the Answer but heard it is smooth. With that said my 09 GT is smooth but on the stiff side all the way back to the wall.
      Last edited by deerct101; 03-20-2012, 02:17 PM.
      LH Energy 35
      LH GT500
      LH Judge

Comment

All things equal I liked the answer over my GT, but not enough for me to get rid of my gt500. To me the answer was smoother and quieter, with less vibration
        12 Answer w. 13 cams
        13 PSE Phenom

Comment

I promised myself not shoot the Answer since I figured I would have to buy one after all the reviews on here. Well I went back to IL in November and the dealer didn't have one to shoot. I thought today I would get the chance when I visited my Elite dealer here in So Cal but that didn't happen since he only has one Elite on the rack. I think he is on his way out as far as being an Elite dealer. So I will continue shooting my two GT's. I wish I could help with this issue but in my world if ain't broke don't fix it so off I go to shoot my GT!
          2013 Hoyt Spyder 34
          2011 Elite Pulse

Comment

I like the GT500 as much as any bow. But the Answer is smoother in the back half of the draw. Speed mods though its a tad stiffer but still smooth. JMO!
            Not sure I could honestly choose between them on draw cycle alone. but add the difference in how quiet the answer is its a no contest to me.
            No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

For now I'll keep using my GT . I just like it that much for hunting . Hasn't let me down yet . But the Answer is a fantastic bow for hunting .
              2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Comment

GT500 would be my choice over the answer, however my Pure still is the best bow I have ever shot.
                "Aim small miss small"

2013 Pure 70lb Blk/Max1 Limbs
                2012 Pure 70lb Blk/ 2013 Black AP Limbs

CBE Tek Hybrid 5 pin sight
                Exxus Core, Exxus, SX-2, Silverhorn Releases
                Solids, DRT's, Deep six, axis and DCA Hunters 300
                Past Elites
                2008 XXL
                2010XLR
                2010 GT500
                2011 Pure AP
                2011 Pure Max1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  GT500 would be my choice over the answer, however my Pure still is the best bow I have ever shot.
                  He didnt ask about the Pure or I would of loaded that one up lol. I like the Pure bestest of all.
                  No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

I think the Pure was only better than the Judge...I like it that little.

Now with respect to the Answer, IMO, it's above the GT500 as the best overall Elite to date.
                    2014 Energy 35 Snow RAT

Comment

Working...
                    X