X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about the Pulse......

How nice is it to pull back the pulse? Being it's a speed bow is it a bear to get drawn back? Is the draw compareable to the pure or answer? I havent had the chance to shoot the pulse yet but hope to sometime this week but I am just trying to figure out what to expect when I shoot it. Recoil? Vibe? Quiet? Easy draw? Fast?

I have shot the answer and it was nice but would like a bit more speed for my shorter draw length. Is the pulse as nice to draw and shoot as the answer with smooth mods?

How does the pulse compare to the gt500?

What are your guys' experiences with the pulse?

Pulse is a great bow. Mine is very easy to draw, no real vibe and quiet as a mouse. It's a tad stiffer to pull than the answer but not really noticeable. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Is it quite a bit easier to draw than the gt500 is?

Comment

Originally posted by MOhunter13 View Post
        Is it quite a bit easier to draw than the gt500 is?
        Yes, easier to draw. And smooth.

Comment

How close is the draw to the pure?

Comment

It's close but the pulse has a slight hump in the draw cycle. Not as big as the gt500 but there is a hump. And the difference is there is no hump In the pure. I have had 4 pulses and they are very good bows. But don't let anybody tell you that it draws as smooth as the pure
            Elite J

Comment

She wanted to tell you "hi." Love my pulse. Shot the answer, my Hoyt sits on a shelf in the garage.

Comment

Not as easy on the draw as the Pure, but the Pulse kicks its butt in the chrony, too. Very very accurate bow, regardless of the BH. My personal favorite Elite to date!

Comment

I thought for being a "speed" bow it drew very well maybe a little stiff but I really liked it. I think it draws smoother than the answer with speeds for sure.and yes it does haul the mail..you will love it and dont worry the 6bh is very shootable. I wish I had some of the pics from my 100 groups with it.

Comment

Awesome bow my favorite bow by Elite to date.
                    2014 Engery 35 RTX
                    2011Pulse 29 60 Snow
                    2012Tour 29 60 Blue
                    2013 Pulse 29 65 Ninja
                    2014 Blue E35 29 60
                    2014 Black & Sno E32 29 60

Dealer for Stage1 strings
                    Dealer for b2 bowstrings

Comment

Great bow but the draw cycle is quite a bit stiffer than say the Answer's. I also noticed a good bit of hand shock when I shot it at a shop with a stabilizer on. The valley and let-off of this bow is unlike anything I've ever experienced, it blew my mind.
                      2012 Answer AP Snow #70
                      Stokerized Edge AP Snow
                      Trophy Ridge Hitman 3

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner Mann View Post
                        Great bow but the draw cycle is quite a bit stiffer than say the Answer's. I also noticed a good bit of hand shock when I shot it at a shop with a stabilizer on. The valley and let-off of this bow is unlike anything I've ever experienced, it blew my mind.
                        The bow you shot must have been out of tune. My Pulse has little to no hand shock and whatever it has is definitely less than my GT500.

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
                          The bow you shot must have been out of tune. My Pulse has little to no hand shock and whatever it has is definitely less than my GT500.
                          I agree with Tanner Mann.

Pulse does have some shock, I even had the 7 1/4 Elite stab on mine. Just keeping it real.

That said, I have an Answer with speed mods coming.

Can anyone compare the draw of the Pulse to the draw of the Answer with speed mods? Speeds should be close.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzz View Post
                            I agree with Tanner Mann.

Pulse does have some shock, I even had the 7 1/4 Elite stab on mine. Just keeping it real.

That said, I have an Answer with speed mods coming.

Can anyone compare the draw of the Pulse to the draw of the Answer with speed mods? Speeds should be close.
                            I thought the Answer with speeds was stiffer. I just picked up a Pulse last night. Not sure if I am hunting or 3D'ing with it.
                            2014 Energy 35

Comment

Originally posted by Claydoh View Post
                              I thought the Answer with speeds was stiffer. I just picked up a Pulse last night. Not sure if I am hunting or 3D'ing with it.
                              Im kind of thinking it will be at least a little stiffer. Makes sense since it is almost the same speed with an additional inch of BH.

Comment

Working...
                              X