Got some new arrows...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some new arrows...

... and boy these things are light! I knew these HV's were supposed to be light, but I didn't expect them to be quite this light... Complete arrows at 26 1/2" with inserts, 100 gr. tips, Nockturnal lighted nocks and six 1.8" 3D Duravanes they tip the grain scale at 320 grains. Wowzers!

989-697-5341
    Our racks are loaded.

How does six vanes work for you? never tried it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH66 View Post
      How does six vanes work for you? never tried it!!!
      I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure it stabilizes the arrow, but I would be concerned it slows the arrow down over distance.
      2011 Pulse, AT/AP, 29.5"/72lbs
      HHA DS-5519, QAD HDX, Stokerized 10" Hunter
      GT Velocity XT arrows , G5 Magloc Compact Quiver

Comment

I was trying to figure out why he stopped at 6. There's clearly room for more!

Comment

Originally posted by eltaco View Post
          I was trying to figure out why he stopped at 6. There's clearly room for more!
          Yep, you could fit 6 more in there.

Comment

I've done a little experimenting with six vanes in the past and had really good results. I figured it was time to give it another go with a more extended look. I plan on doing a lot of shooting with these as soon as the rest of my goodies get here and I can get my bow fully set up. I'm really looking forward to putting this Answer to the test.
            989-697-5341
            Our racks are loaded.

Comment

Thought you were making Flu Flu's . LOL
              2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Comment

thats pretty light
                2011 Elite Hunter 61#
                Sauk Trail Spirit recurve 50# / Stalker Recurves Tracker 40#
                KUIU / CBE / Widowmaker / VPA

Comment

Just got my HV1 400s done...27.5 with wraps 3 2inch feathers ,std bohning nocks an 100 grain tips about 310grains and %15.6 FOC
                  First it's pretty tires, then it's pretty guns and bows....Next thing you know, you're shavin' your beard and wearin' capri pants

Comment

Working...
                  X