X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playingthewind View Post
    This has been my ***** all along. The guys that don't get it are not dealers. The guy that says so what, is not sitting on 5-10 thousand dollars of now outdated bows. Thye that stocks the bows that has a problem.

I feel sorry for you dealers...My dealer just got bows in a few days before this announcement. Seems like Elite looked out for the best interest of the company and cleared out all the inventory and made it the dealers problem.
    The dealers are the losers here.

Comment

I hope that's not the case...

Comment

As I stated on another post, Im very glad that Elite would'nt give me a dealership because the $3000-$4000 investment would have been in out dated bows and it very well could have been the death of my new shop!!! I really think they are the top of the game right now and I wish them the best but dang give folks a little warning.. Kenny
        2010 Elite GT500 AP snow

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch"
        " Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Comment

Did all you dealers read the post from jeffin elite announcments they said they would work with dealers on remaining inventory.
          Elite E500 70# predator camo
          Elite E500 60# all black

Comment

That post and the history of CS from Elite should speak for itself... But today will be where/when the rubber meets the road.
            Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

I hope you're right there 2xR.

Comment

Originally posted by BenR View Post
                I think sadly enough Elite might get away with screwing the dealers. The industry is shifting towards internet and box stores sales and sticking it to the little guys as they just did might not hurt them in the long run. However I would advise that a couple more backhanded stunts like what has transpired thus far and they might end up with nobody to represent their product...perhaps they will be known as the "bobby bonds of the archery world"...Ben
                Just taking a wild guess here...but did you mean to say Bobby's kid Berry Bonds

Comment

Good point, Barry it is....

Comment

What's wrong with Barry Bonds????

It doesn't matter if he "took" anything or not, he still had to hit the stupid ball. Do you think you could have hit it??????

And let's not forget this is not another forum, keep the personal insults to other people down or you will be

Comment

[quote=Elite_Kevin;58425]What's wrong with Barry Bonds????

It doesn't matter if he "took" anything or not, he still had to hit the stupid ball. Do you think you could have hit it??????

Not me... And that is why many people get so emotional about it; because they could take twice as much stuff as he did and still only hit it half as far...
                      Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Originally posted by ndxt View Post
                        is this AT? the bar at the top of my screen says elitearchery.com/forums, but everyone whining on here is 10 fold worse than AT, wondering why I even joined on here? Some of you guys that feel that you got cheated(excluding dealers, but your bows will sell) need to grow up
                        I work in the oilfield, and if you think this move by ELITE was cutthroat, you guys have been living under a rock!

PS-dealers with "old" bows pm me
                        I sent you a pm, as you suggested. I'll be thrilled to see you put your money in place of your words !
                        Mike
                        Precision Archery, LLC
                        Pittstown, NJ

Dealer for Elite and Strother Archery, Spott-Hogg, Vapor Trail Archery (Limb Driver), Firenock, Hooyman Saws (these saws are awesome for anyone who hasn't tried ...)

Comment

Working...
                        X