Average wait times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average wait times

Order a Pure Snow Camo 29/60# dealer said 3-5 weeks, just curious of the average wait times for ordering a bow from Elite.

Originally posted by buckettim View Post
    Order a Pure Snow Camo 29/60# dealer said 3-5 weeks, just curious of the average wait times for ordering a bow from Elite.
    Thats seems to be the average. Some are faster, others are slower. But 3 to 5 weeks is pretty safe this time of year. I ordered an answer the other day, just so happen to be one in stock so it shipped the same day. If its not in stock then it could be waiting for finish and a couple weeks out. Luck and timing mainly.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Waiting for is a good thing let my shoulders rest for awhile....

Comment

Rick,

What color did ya get? I have been waiting on MAX-1 for 3wks
        2014-Energy 35-70# RTX
        2012-Answer-60# AT Snow
        2006 -Rev'd E500-70# Spring E-Leaf

"Elite...You can't own just ONE"

Comment

Realtree Snow Camo

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
            Rick,

What color did ya get? I have been waiting on MAX-1 for 3wks
            All Black. they seem to be loaded with them. lol. Max 1 is pretty popular by my guess.
            No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Took just a little over three weeks for my answer to come in. It was black riser and AP camo with 70lb limbs. Now just trying to get it set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                All Black. they seem to be loaded with them. lol. Max 1 is pretty popular by my guess.

I talked to Kerrianne she said new orders were taking 3wks to fill so, I should have mine soon, the wait is killing me!!
                2014-Energy 35-70# RTX
                2012-Answer-60# AT Snow

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                  I talked to Kerrianne she said new orders were taking 3wks to fill so, I should have mine soon, the wait is killing me!!
                  I'm in the same boat its killing me not having a bow I've sold my Centroid and Helim now I'm waiting and just want to start shooting again and get the Pure set up.

Comment

Last year when I got my Hunter, it only took 2 weeks till it was in the bow shop. Of course it helps living in the same state,lol
                    ~2011 Elite Hunter 25"DL, 53 lb.~

Comment

I'm coming up on 4 months about to cancel order. Black and snow Tour was told 3 weeks in January. I have no use for it now my indoor season is about over. I'm a little p.o.ed sold my outdoor bow for it now I need a outdoor bow. Shop owner left 5 messages before Elite called him back and they told him they just got limbs in, and they would call him back that was last week and they havent called him back. I think Elite will lose another dealer when this is over with he is pretty mad.

Comment

I have been waiting for a month now for my all black Answer. And my patience is wearing thin.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk
                        Strothers Wrath
                        QAD HDX
                        HHA OL-5519
                        B-Stinger Extreme
                        GT 55/75
                        Taz 8190 Strings
                        Paradox Sling

Comment

168 p&y wrote "I'm coming up on 4 months about to cancel order. Black and snow Tour was told 3 weeks in January. I have no use for it now my indoor season is about over. I'm a little p.o.ed sold my outdoor bow for it now I need a outdoor bow. Shop owner left 5 messages before Elite called him back and they told him they just got limbs in, and they would call him back that was last week and they havent called him back. I think Elite will lose another dealer when this is over with he is pretty
                          mad."

Shouldn't have sold your bow before you had the new one in hand, that's like selling your car before buying a new one and complaining you have to walk..........were you at the Dealer when they called Elite? Maybe the dealer dropped the ball and is blaming Elite....JMO

TN10pt wrote "I have been waiting for a month now for my all black Answer. And my patience is wearing thin."

Why would your patience be wearing thin? You ordered a bow that has to be built....patience is a virtue!!

Jeeze guys, you are whining about bows not being in as fast as you want them, step back a minute and enjoy the finer things in life!!

p.s. I have been waiting on an Answer also, going on 4wks and I'm just fine with that, look at how popular they are, must be one heck of a bow!! Could be worse, I could be back in Iraq..just sayin'
                          2014-Energy 35-70# RTX
                          2012-Answer-60# AT Snow

Comment

In waited 9 weeks for my left handed Hunter.
                            LH Energy 35
                            LH GT500
                            LH Judge

Comment

Im wanting black limbs, snow camo riser answer

Comment

Working...
                              X