Just sent my M.O.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sent my M.O.

Well, I did it sent out my money order today for my new set up.
    CBE Tek-Target with 1 5/8 non vented scope with .010 green uppin! Hope I made a good choice
    It will be acouple weeks to get here I think and my bow is HOPEFULLY going to be done this next week from its makeover.

If you dont like it let me know. I have a 1 7/8ths and 2 inch housings here also. Even one of the little 1 3/8ths dudes for Indoors. Sybuyas but will work im sure.
    I think you will be tickled once you get used to it. Good shooting too.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Which sight do you currently shoot? I went from a Trophy Ridge 5-pin to an HHA single pin dial w/ a 2" vented housing. I wish I would have made the switch sooner. No more pin blurring due to the pins all being cluttered together. Took me a few rounds to get used to changing the dial for different yardages, but I think it finally sunk in after putting one of my brand new Gold Tip Velocity's about 4 inches deep into the wooden frame above the target. I was shooting at 20 yds, but forgot my dial was still at 60 yds. You do the math, lol.
      2011 Pulse, AT/AP, 29.5"/72lbs
      HHA DS-5519, QAD HDX, Stokerized 10" Hunter
      GT Velocity XT arrows , G5 Magloc Compact Quiver

Comment

Irish...not to hijack but I'm wondering if anybody has ordered a single pin from CBE yet with the Rhino pin??? I am anxious to see or hear about that.

TEXAS
        2011 PURE MAX 1
        2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
        2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
        Elite Archery Pro Staff
        Proud Member of the Texas Boys
        BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Hope yours gets there faster than my tek hunter. I'm on week 6 and still counting.
          E35 Max 1
          2010 Z28 Max 1
          Target rig...To Be Announced

Comment

Irish great choice...I got mine about a month ago and love it!

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
            Irish...not to hijack but I'm wondering if anybody has ordered a single pin from CBE yet with the Rhino pin??? I am anxious to see or hear about that.

TEXAS

Jeff Don Beaver posted this in another thread.

RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Thanks Jamie....I was wondering how they would run the fiber.

TEXAS
              2011 PURE MAX 1
              2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
              2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
              Elite Archery Pro Staff
              Proud Member of the Texas Boys
              BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by Pulse76 View Post
                Which sight do you currently shoot? I went from a Trophy Ridge 5-pin to an HHA single pin dial w/ a 2" vented housing. I wish I would have made the switch sooner. No more pin blurring due to the pins all being cluttered together. Took me a few rounds to get used to changing the dial for different yardages, but I think it finally sunk in after putting one of my brand new Gold Tip Velocity's about 4 inches deep into the wooden frame above the target. I was shooting at 20 yds, but forgot my dial was still at 60 yds. You do the math, lol.
                I am using Spothoggs SPD and a Hoggit both are 7 pins. I am thinking I am really going to like the one pin thing, as I get older the pins start to get kinda fuzzy..... I do have a HHA Single pin slider and like it real well but this CBE sight should be bad arse.

Comment

I really like the 1 5/8'' housing. i shot with the smaller one and thought it was way to small. but for some reason this 1 5/8 is perfect. no clue what size peep im using either. my buddy handed me a clarifier and said here try this and it worked
                  12 Answer w. 13 cams
                  13 PSE Phenom

Comment

TEXAS
                    I didnt even think about that......... I will have to get a hold of my guy and tell him to to make it a Rhino too. lol
                    Thanks 10PT

Comment

TEXAS
                      I did! I'll shoot some pics in a bit and post them up.....

Comment

Never mind, just saw the post with rhino pin pics....same one I got.

Comment

I just put that same non-vented scope on my bow, except I went with the .019 pin in blue. It took me nearly 5 weeks to get it after ordering it. Very nice scope. I put a LP light kit on it (very easy to install with this scope) and am liking it very much! I really have not been able to see my pin for nearly a year with the .010 red pin, but this blue one is great outdoors w/o the light and just awsome indoors using the adjustable light kit.
                          2008.5 XLR
                          2010 Z28
                          2011 Pure
                          2011 Tour

Comment

I really hope it doesnt take that long to get here

Comment

vert nice sight Irish!!
                              Envy 4 times
                              GT 500
                              E-FORCE
                              ENERGY 35