GTO vibe/ noise comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTO vibe/ noise comparison

compare the GTO with other bows as far as noise and vibes, trying to get a feel if mine is normal or not ,just seems compared to my previous bows loud and a lot of vibration, I will start the troubleshooting tommorow just got it
    09/10 GT 500 61LB
    2010 Z28 62lb

check to see if draw stops on modules hit cams at same time. If they are not timed right they will vibrate some.
    Elite E500 70# predator camo
    Elite E500 60# all black

Comment

with somebody watching it looks like they might be slightly off but you have to look three times to be sure (no draw board yet)
      09/10 GT 500 61LB
      2010 Z28 62lb

Comment

My GTO is tuned and louder than my VTec but quieter than my Trykon. I would say that it has less in the way of vibration and shock than either of those.
        Member of the West Coast Elite Brew Crew

Comment

My GTO was making tinking noise , took my mod screws out and put wax on the mods and the screws and it solved that.
          I notice just a little vibration in the bottom cam, checked timing and seems OK, everything is in check, ATA, brace height and poundage is right on.
          Guessing it is just the nature of the cam.
          My Guardian I had was absolutly the quietest bow with no hand shock, But I love the draw and the backwall on the GTO.
          Cant wait to try out the GT500

Elite team
          Stokerized stabilizer
          Sword Centurion Sight
          Code Red arrow rest
          Elite Answer ++++
          RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

Comment

From a guy who knows quiet and vibration free (I shoot a Bowtech General). To me my GTO which is not "supertuned" feels exactly like the Mathews DXT to me. There is some noise on the shot, but not much, and very little vibration.

It feels amazing to me!

Comment

...well...the GTO was a great bow but it was too loud for me. It just wasn't as quiet as my Guardian. My GTO was super tuned but even limbsaver'd and bowjax'd out MY GTO was too loud and had too much vibration for my hunting needs.

Too my suprise, the Fire was closer to the Guardian but shot and held like a GTO. Easy choice for me.

Fire is what I'll keep...for now.

Comment

Working...
              X