Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
    Any updates on the "Smash" Judge?
    My parts came today, just need to find time to play with it... Give me til next weekend and I'll have some info to report.
    Smile!

Comment

Originally posted by hartofthethumb View Post
      My parts came today, just need to find time to play with it... Give me til next weekend and I'll have some info to report.
      Sweet...Smash is gonna be all geeked out all week now.
      RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Looks like a week long celebratory bender

Comment

So why exactly is this thread about Smash? Seems Ben is the hero here... Smash is just the investor, LMAO!!!

Can't wait to see what she'll do!

Comment

Well the Taco, I am the braintrust behind this undertaking.....so I will live vicariously through Ben and give him full support through this endeavor......like a jock strap, I'll hold up the goods so he can work the magic

And yes I know that sounds gay, but I don't care....I want to see a Smash Bow before I'm banned

Comment

So, I think I may have just destroyed my rotator cuff, lol..... New harness and some playing needed for sure! I know it's gonna be a few days before I can get on it, but I just had to do something, so I put it back together with some old threads I had laying around. Let off is LOW and peak weight is HIGH, might end up with a limb deflection change I'd guess, but we'll see what happens when I get a chance to play with harness lengths.

Didn't put it on a draw board or measure anything yet, but I think the DL will come out one way or the other. It can't be too far off right now, but like I said, some changes are definitely needed, so we'll see... Oh, and I dig the blue mods.
              Last edited by hartofthethumb; 06-02-2012, 12:41 AM.
              Smile!

Comment

Blue mods rock

Comment

Originally posted by hartofthethumb View Post
                  So, I think I may have just destroyed my rotator cuff, lol..... New harness and some playing needed for sure! I know it's gonna be a few days before I can get on it, but I just had to do something, so I put it back together with some old threads I had laying around. Let off is LOW and peak weight is HIGH, might end up with a limb deflection change I'd guess, but we'll see what happens when I get a chance to play with harness lengths.

Didn't put it on a draw board or measure anything yet, but I think the DL will come out one way or the other. It can't be too far off right now, but like I said, some changes are definitely needed, so we'll see... Oh, and I dig the blue mods.
                  Do you think you will get alot more speed then the rev cams had on the judge? The answer with speed mods isn't any faster than the GT with dls cams on it. Just wondering & waiting to see how it all works out.
                  Life should be measured by how many selfless acts of kindness someone does to positively influence somebody else's life.

Gt500,Bodoodle,Bstinger,
                  Easton fatboys, 28" DL, 53lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                    Do you think you will get alot more speed then the rev cams had on the judge? The answer with speed mods isn't any faster than the GT with dls cams on it. Just wondering & waiting to see how it all works out.
                    Just a wild guess here but look at the draw force curve of both cams. and deflection rate in limbs. Ill guess its a no on being faster same weight and lengths. Smooth mods. speed mods maybe.
                    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by JHENS87 View Post
                      If someone wants to put single cams on something, i have an aigil idler and cam with 3mod on it lol
                      I made a Vengeance into a solo cam with the Aigil cam, idler and string set. Shot great and fast. Made a Bowtech Tribute a solo with Aigil cam and idler and it was faster than the Aigil and as smooth. Reminded me of the APA solo cam bow the Viper.

I got a Judge recently and put the draw length specific cams on it. Getting 329 fjps with 350 grain arrow through a ProChrono. That is at 29" draw and 70lbs. This is with loaded string. The spec sheet for 29" draw says 331 - 335 fps with the modular revs but you know how that is.
                      Last edited by bfoot; 06-02-2012, 12:04 PM.
                      15 Elites - 1 GTO, 3 E-500s, 1 Synergy, 2 SynXTs, 4 Envys, a 2008.5 Z28, 2 2008.5 GT500, a Aigil, Impulse
                      2 K&K Vengeance , 2011 PSE Axe 6, 2011 Hoyt Carbon Element, Four Tributes and one Allegiance

Frankenbow Freak

Comment

Originally posted by bfoot View Post
                        I made a Vengeance into a solo cam with the Aigil cam, idler and string set. Shot great and fast. Made a Bowtech Tribute a solo with Aigil cam and idler and it was faster than the Aigil and as smooth. Reminded me of the APA solo cam bow the Viper.

I got a Judge recently and put the draw length specific cams on it. Getting 329 fjps with 350 grain arrow through a ProChrono. That is at 29" draw and 70lbs. This is with loaded string. The spec sheet for 29" draw says 331 - 335 fps with the modular revs but you know how that is.

Hmmmm, I just picked up a Ninja Judge (3) days ago (28.5", 60 lbs.... maxes at 64 lbs.) I was wondering about the DLS cam swap. I may do this now.
                        2014 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite - White
                        2014 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite - Blue Fusion

2013 Hoyt Spyder 34 - Blackout

Comment

I bet with stock string material Ben can get into lower 350's. New fandageled string material mid 350's. Just a wild guess though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                            I bet with stock string material Ben can get into lower 350's. New fandageled string material mid 350's. Just a wild guess though.
                            I wouldn't think you would get anymore than mid 340s at best. (Real World) DLS Rev cams are still some of the fastest two track cams made.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                            Last edited by BlindBuck; 06-04-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindBuck View Post
                              I wouldn't think you would get anymore than mid 340s at best. (Real World) DLS Rev cams are still some of the fastest two track cams made.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                              I will just say this...

These cams are 340fps cams at 7" BH, I am sitting at 5.75" BH right now and I have it almost dead on at 30". Of course we may lose some of the potential of the cams with rotation differences, etc. But it is coming together nicely...

Numbers and results can wait until I am all done tuning, make new strings, have pics, and verify and re-verify everything, but so far...
                              Smile!

Comment

Sounds awesome Ben. Can't wait to see some numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X