Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend the GT Pro 22's. Awesome 3D arrows!
    2014 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite - White
    2014 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite - Blue Fusion

2013 Hoyt Spyder 34 - Blackout

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverfishin View Post
      To the guys that are shooting the light arrows (305-320gr), are you not shooting in an association with speed limits? I have to shoot my 60lb setups around 380gr to stay under 280.
      What fun are speed limits...

Comment

Originally posted by AJY View Post
        What fun are speed limits...
        Rules were meant to be broken!

Comment

Ive got a dozen Black Eagle Magnums and was going to fletch some up for 3-D to try.
          But I just cant get them light enough without getting them to short and stiff.
          Want to keep the speed up as much as possible, but would like to try a large dia. shaft.
          Just seems to get them at a point where they are not to stiff a spine, I have to end up with a 360g arrow.
          Im shooting 60# and would like to be in the 320-330g range.
          So I dont know, might just stick with the skinny arrows for 3-D and save the magnums for indoor spots.

Comment

could try the victory xringer hv. it comes in a 350 spine or the victory vx23 comes in 350 and 400s
            12 Answer w. 13 cams
            13 PSE Phenom

Comment

Originally posted by JHENS87 View Post
              could try the victory xringer hv. it comes in a 350 spine or the victory vx23 comes in 350 and 400s
              Ive shot the Victory xringer hv's in the past and wont shoot Victorys again.
              My Black Eagle Magnums are 350 spine and since I have a fresh dozen I thought about using them.

Comment

I shoot the same arrows I use for hunting, Gold Tip XT Hunters.

Comment

I am shooting Fatboys 500's with 100g tips. They weigh about 335g. I am very happy with the way they shoot and their durability. Also, I am amazed at how well they fly in the wind. On an average 30 target course, I'd say they save me about 8-10 points.

---
                  I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0l1kiq
                  2008.5 XLR
                  2010 Z28
                  2011 Pure
                  2011 Tour

Comment

Center of the 11 is the same size for everyone. LOL! I have shot a ton of arrows mentioned already but always fall back to Carbontech cheetahs. Light weight and after a little quality redo back to being one of the best arrows for straightness and spine tolerances. IMO!

Seems like when shooting the larger diameter arrows I dont aim as well. Its like I know a sloppy shot will cut the line, and in turn my score actually goes down.
                    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Working...
                    X