Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people in your area shoot Elite bows?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people in your area shoot Elite bows?

I know where I live there isn't but maybe one person that shoots Elite bows. I'm not talking about people here on the forums, I mean like club shoots or friends that you shoot with?

I think with this new release people might give them a shot and make them a front runner!

I dont know anyone in my town that has one
    Ive never seen one at a local shoot either
    Im hoping this year when i break out the gto itll be the first one they have seen.......btw it sucks to need a particular bow to be cool
    Elite GTO

"These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I am the only one in North Vernon, Indiana.....
      Team Deflate <>< Letten the air out...one deer at a time!!
      2010 Hoyt Maxxis aka Bowdacious
      B-Stinger VBG

Comment

As far as I know I am the only one in my town that shoots Elite. People will ask about my bow and when I tell them it is an Elite they just kind of look at me dumbfounded because they have not even heard of them, which is good for me because I'm the last one that wants to be like everybody else, I like having a bow that is different (in a good way)

OBH
        1. 08 Elite GTO 100# @ 29" 752gr FMJ Dangerous game 29.5" 125gr Silver Flames, camo Limbdriver, Trijicon Accudial = 266fps ,117.29lbs of KE & .887 slug feet a second of momentumElite
        2. 07 Elite Synergy 90# @29",474grain Easton A/C/C 300 Superslims 307fps,99.22footlbs KE, Ripcord, HHA slider, 100grn Slicks
        3. 90# Elite Envy @ 29",474 grain A/C/C super slims, speed?Dropzone HD, HHA .19 adjustable
        4. 06 90# Elite E-500,A/C/C 3-60 arrows, Ripcord rest, 92# @ 29" FPS to be announced

Comment

Just the one guy...Matt? who was staying with family in my area. He had the Fire and GTo I shot. He's gone now so I don't know anyone.

In fact a guy (mathews hat) at the gas station asked me...

"What that **** does Elite Archery make" after looking at my sticker on my F150's cap.

I told him that they make high end bows that make the Drenalin seem like a childs toy. Sorry that was the AT-er in me...

after a ugly look, he asked more questions and wanted to know who sold them.

Comment

Interesting results so far. I would like to hear from everyone posting on the forum.

I'm just trying to get an idea of the demographics on this forum and in general is all.

If you dont have where you are from in your profile then please let us know where you are from?

thanks

Comment

I dont know anyone personally not even my hubby...yet.....
              2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
              2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Don't really know of many Elite shooters up by me....although I did find it interesting to see an Elite dealer was located about 45min away, but all I ever knew they sold was Martin.

I might call them just to see if they "stock"or "carry" any Elites...

I really think it comes down to which bow lines a particular shop pushes. They might be an Elite dealer, but if they don't mention it or push them, what good is it?
                Terminal Velocity Staff Shooter, Sword Acu-Site Staff Shooter
                Check it:
                www.huntingbrotherhood.com
                "That's How I Roll"
                S C P 4 L

Comment

Only 2!

There are only 2 people in my area that I know of that shoot an Elite. The closest dealer in on the other side of the Twin Cities.
                  One more and then I've really gotta go!

GT500
                  TVA TUNED W/CRACKERS STRINGS
                  LIMBDRIVER PRO
                  AEP
                  HHA 5019

Comment

I'm the only one in my area that shoots an Elite that I know of.
                    Stage 1 Strings PS, Slick Trick PS, Gold Tip AS, Trophy Blend Scents PS, Bohning SS, CarboMask PS, Spot Hogg PS, Dead Center Archery PS, TightSpot PS, Team QAD, Tenzing FS, Swarovski Field Tech

Comment

Not sure, but most ooh and aahh when I pull out the old Synergy. It's kinda wierd how people will suck up to ya when you've got nice, awesome, fast, rockin, cool lookin, QUALITY stuff. It sounds like quite a few are coming to see the light

Comment

Originally posted by Goatboy View Post
                        I'm the only one in my area that shoots an Elite that I know of.
                        guess we are close.....
                        2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                        2010 PINK Judge

Comment

I'm also the only one in my area that I know of. I'm surrounded by Hoyt shooters.
                          +++++++++++++++++++++++++
                          Tough Antler Tees Custom T-shirts, Hoodies, Camo, & Hats
                          +++ My IBO speed for shipping is 390-400 FPS!
                          New Revamped Website coming soon!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

just to amend my earlier post there jcmorgan is only about an hour north of my hometown I think he has converted a couple in his area.
                            also theres a dealer about 45mins east of me.....I think elites have become a nice chunk of thier business.. but as far as the guys i shoot with most of us dont buy new bows more often than every 5+ years. so im the first to even hear of elite
                            Elite GTO

"These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Zero-Zip-Nada...unless you count me, then One. I plan on changing that though. I hope that by this time next year, I will have some Elite friends that I could shoot with, share info and setups.

Comment

Working...
                              X