X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedford.....

Will there be any GT500's or z-'s at Bedford this week-end?
    Team Deflate <>< Letten the air out...one deer at a time!!
    2010 Hoyt Maxxis aka Bowdacious
    B-Stinger VBG

Yes, they will be there.

Comment

no no you have to be politically correct......they are there

Comment

Originally posted by Crackers View Post
        no no you have to be politically correct......they are there

Yep, I know Michael is there with his!
        Terminal Velocity Staff Shooter, Sword Acu-Site Staff Shooter
        Check it:
        www.huntingbrotherhood.com
        "That's How I Roll"
        S C P 4 L

Comment

all this talk of bedford.....I might just have to run up there tommorrow....its ony about an hour from where i work I havnt been there since i was 15(10yrs ago)
          funny story about that....I was 15 and had no clue as to proper form or fit of a bow.....i shot in a group of 3 other guys....one guy gave me several good tips..... in the next few years i worked on what he had told me and became a much better shooter........his name was Wesley VanHorn!
          10 years later I get on here and see a name i could never forget.
          Elite GTO

"These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by nebling View Post

Yep, I know Michael is there with his!
            Will his shop be there or will Mr Michael be shootin? I got my Fire form him and never met him face to face.....
            Team Deflate <>< Letten the air out...one deer at a time!!
            2010 Hoyt Maxxis aka Bowdacious
            B-Stinger VBG

Comment

Michael is shooting the range... I know he will have his GT500 and a few other bows...

Good luck to anyone who goes...

NJBB

Comment

Stopped by the Elite booth 2day... met a real nice guy from missouri I think... gave me his name.... but.... very bad with names..... probably stop back in 2morrow or after I finish my 10 on sunday to talk about tuning my GTO a little more.... they have all of the bows there.. might as well stop in. Hoping for no rain.......

Comment

Originally posted by tnarb View Post
                  Will his shop be there or will Mr Michael be shootin? I got my Fire form him and never met him face to face.....
                  YES! Look for him to have company and well stocked company!
                  Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Just got home from the shoot. Sat in my booth all day. Turned out to be a really nice day after all. Met a lot of Elite folks......Jeff, Kevin, a whole slough of reps...Michael was there......Dustin from Broken Rack Archery.....It was a lot of fun meeting everyone.

I shot the Z-28 and the GT500 about 30 times......

Hard to put them babies down....

Both are awesome. The Z28 set to 64lbs was smother to draw then my XXL with Fire cams set to 60lbls....and I'm not exaggerating. I normally shoot a 60lb bow for hunting, but they turned up the GT500 to 70.4 for me and I believe I'll hunt with 70 now....it is that smooth...

I'm very impressed and I expect these bows to be a big hit. If you have a dealer....go shoot them.. They are sweet....
                    Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Originally posted by NJBuckBuster View Post
                      Michael is shooting the range... I know he will have his GT500 and a few other bows...

Good luck to anyone who goes...

NJBB
                      I don't think Michael is gonna get to shoot. All I saw him do was work on bows.... If you see him tomorrow, make sure you tell him how spiffy he looks. He is going to a wedding on the way home and will be dressed for it...
                      Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Originally posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
                        Just got home from the shoot. Sat in my booth all day. Turned out to be a really nice day after all. Met a lot of Elite folks......Jeff, Kevin, a whole slough of reps...Michael was there......Dustin from Broken Rack Archery.....It was a lot of fun meeting everyone.

I shot the Z-28 and the GT500 about 30 times......

Hard to put them babies down....

Both are awesome. The Z28 set to 64lbs was smother to draw then my XXL with Fire cams set to 60lbls....and I'm not exaggerating. I normally shoot a 60lb bow for hunting, but they turned up the GT500 to 70.4 for me and I believe I'll hunt with 70 now....it is that smooth...

I'm very impressed and I expect these bows to be a big hit. If you have a dealer....go shoot them.. They are sweet....

The new bows were really easy to draw... I drew 2 back.... like the rep said... they didn't stay @ max poundage as long..... and were very very easy to pull back.. very smooth....

Comment

Man Law!!!!!!!!!

Pictures!!! I am really interested in the Z28! That seems like a great hunting bow! 32 ATA, 8 inch brace........336? Kevin, you may have just build the ideal hunting bow!!!! I cant wait to try one out. What will I do with my Aigil??

'13 Elite Hunter
                          CX Aramid 250's
                          QAD HD
                          Spothogg RD
                          Rocket Stricknine's
                          Rocket Steelhead 125 Extreme's

TAZ Archery, Woodstock IL

Comment

Keep it... Elite may be out of the single cam business for a while...
                            Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket21 View Post
                              Pictures!!! I am really interested in the Z28! That seems like a great hunting bow! 32 ATA, 8 inch brace........336? Kevin, you may have just build the ideal hunting bow!!!! I cant wait to try one out. What will I do with my Aigil??
                              I wouldn't be surprised to see the Z outsell the GT500. It is short, fast and the 70 lb one I drew felt like 63 or 64lbs.
                              Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Working...
                              X