Look what I got today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I got today....

Not as exciting as some of you guys who are getting your GT500's. I finally got my Limb Driven to the Maxx kit today after almost 4 weeks of waiting. I guess the archery world is on a different time standard than I am used to. Elite says 4-6 weeks I wait 10, Schmidty says 1 1/2 weeks I wait 3 1/2. Oh well, its here and installed and it looks dang good. Much nicer than the nylon cord that comes factory with the LD rest.

Rumor has it you have a left handed GT500 coming too.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
      Rumor has it you have a left handed GT500 coming too.
      Hopefully I'm first to get a lefty

Comment

Don't they just make the whole bow look better. I love mine!
        2006 NVG 6 5/8" BH Energy with Envy cams by S&S Archery
        2006 AT NVG 8" BH Energy with Rev cams
        B-Stinger, Spott Hogg, WB, ProLine, SilverFlames, Grim Reaper, Treelimb Premium, Victory

Comment

Originally posted by ccasanova View Post
          Don't they just make the whole bow look better. I love mine!
          Man I swear it does. Especially mine because I ordered it a day or two after I got my GTO so I never trimmed the original cord so it was hanging and looked sloppy, but It definitely changes the whole look of the bow.

I will be honest the look of the extra string immediately turned me off to the limb driver, and this kit made me decide to try it, and now I am glad I did!

Comment

Sweet... What color combo are those strings/cables/LD2Max ???
            Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Originally posted by 2xR View Post
              Sweet... What color combo are those strings/cables/LD2Max ???
              Mountain Berry and Flourescent Yellow w/ black serving

Comment

Mountain Berry, isn't that a girlie drink or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by 2xR View Post
                  Mountain Berry, isn't that a girlie drink or something like that...
                  Probably, I know it sounds so feminine for a killing machine, but I like how it looks

Comment

As long as it works, who cares what it looks like or sounds like, right...

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC/R Hunter View Post
                      I will be honest the look of the extra string immediately turned me off to the limb driver, and this kit made me decide to try it, and now I am glad I did!
                      MmmmHmmm, having the same thoughts, but that deos look good!
                      Be nice I'm a 'lefty'!!!

2010 BowTech Destroyer 340 Hardwoods HD
                      2013 Elite Answer AT Black/Max-1

Blackgold, G5, RipCord, Octane, CarbonTech, BuckNasty/CoreArchery & SitkaGear

Comment

Working...
                      X