Envy pic-new look

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envy pic-new look

playingthewind asked me to post this pic.

Very nice indeed. I have thought about converting mine to Ninja as well. It does show offf the limb pockets better.

L-train, the "another one bytes the dust" song was classic. LOL

E
    Elite XLR
    Limb Driver, CarbonTech Cheetah 55/80
    G5 Montec, B-Stinger, FOBs, Sword Centurion

Comment

Awesome. Give us some specs

Comment

That is sweet!!! What color strings are those - Bronze and Black?
        Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

It is playinthewinds Envy so Im sure he will post up specs, hes the biggest Envy Fan out there. I have thought about selling mine but always end up just wanting to keep it.
          I might set it up with 50lb limbs(anyone selling 50s please PM me) for a buddy/newb bow.

Comment

Who did the work, i.e powder coated the riser, and what do you do to the limbs? Just strip the camo dip off???
            Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Very, Very Nice

The Envy still remains as the most beautiful "from the factory" bow of all time IMO. I want one with camo riser and black limbs.
              2006 NVG 6 5/8" BH Energy with Envy cams by S&S Archery
              2006 AT NVG 8" BH Energy with Rev cams
              B-Stinger, Spott Hogg, WB, ProLine, SilverFlames, Grim Reaper, Treelimb Premium, Victory

Comment

That looks really hot! The black and bronze are sweet.
                80# GT 500 on its way.

Comment

Looks similar to the GT350 shelby Hertz I imagined...Just with the new Revolution type cams instead...
                  2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

Good looking bow.
                    Did you see the size of that CHICKEN??????

it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'.

The 1st Annual EAF South Texas Porkapalooza....It's on Boys!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Lonnie for posting the pic. I have been cleaning up this last weeks storm damage all day, so sorry i am late with a reply. The bow started out as an AT version and i just had the limbs powdercoated. Thanks go out to Elite for that part. The Envy letters are in a darker black on the limbs and that looks really good. The bow was sent to MD. That is a good term for bow Dr. or better known as Michael Deck. He worked it over and at 29" draw and 71.4 lbs it shot 337 with a 350 grain arrow. It has Crackers strings and cables in black and bronze although the pic makes them look lighter than that.
                      If anyone has ever delt with Michael they know what i mean when i say first class customer service. He is a very fun guy to talk to and really works to get everything he can out of the bow. Thanks again Michael! Everyone say their prayers for his dad as well as he had a pretty bad heart attack and is in the hospital facing some pretty tough days ahead with surgery. And during this Michael still found the time to call me with updates on the bows progress. Just a fantastic individual. I should have it Friday and can't wait now that it is finished.

Comment

The limb driver also now has a matching cable. The bow looks even better in person. Probably a one of a kind Envy. Thanks again Michael and Elite for the limbs.

Comment

Working...
                        X