Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fast is Good, but Accurate is Better" - Billy the Kid

Its the Pure Ninja , not an Indian

Comment

• Pete. Just ordered A target green 35 this morning at my dealer. Are those color options shipping yet? or is it just the black and camo ones? Seems like everywhere I've called says they are only getting those options. If so, any idea when those sweet target colors will be shipped?

Comment

• Originally posted by vhunter View Post
        Does this include limbs?
        Limbs are still Barnesdale
        2014 Engery 35 RTX
        2011Pulse 29 60 Snow
        2012Tour 29 60 Blue
        2013 Pulse 29 65 Ninja
        2014 Blue E35 29 60
        2014 Black & Sno E32 29 60

Dealer for Stage1 strings
        Dealer for b2 bowstrings

Comment

• Being a short draw archer (25") I like the specs on the Spirit. Reminds me of my Cuda (which I still have) or the Equalizer. I think the description should say designed for the short draw archer, not just women. I still want to try one out.
          Elite Cuda
          Z7

Comment

• Originally posted by Richlaine View Post
            Being a short draw archer (25") I like the specs on the Spirit. Reminds me of my Cuda (which I still have) or the Equalizer. I think the description should say designed for the short draw archer, not just women. I still want to try one out.
            By chance did you look at the Energy 35 ENS it is also a short draw option going down to 24'' I believe or 24.5'' can't remember which one now but it's on the home page.
            2014 E35 AP Snow 60lb 31''
            2013 Pure AP Snow 60lb 31''
            2010 Judge Anthracite Metallic 60lb 30''
            2011 Tour AP Snow 60lb 31'' Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
            Light travels faster than sound .... thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yes, I'm going to try the 35 ENS too.
              Elite Cuda
              Z7

Comment

• What type of aluminum is the riser made from?

Comment

• My dealer got the 35's in today. Didn't get to shoot em but was very impressed with the draw cycle. However, the cable guide squeeked on both bows. Kinda disappointing. Nothing a limbsaver teflon guide can't fix, but still.
                  Waitin for the 32's to come in before deciding what's coming home with me
                  2014 E35
                  2011 Pulse

Comment

Working...
                  X