2014 Bows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Bows

The new line up looks very impressive, I am really glad Elite came out with a woman's bow the Spirit! nice to have a bow under 25 inches. My wife is going to be very happy, she has the hunter now but the draw is a tad long, the Spirit is going to fit her petite size frame just perfect.
    For my self, I really like the looks of the Energry and its 34 3/4 ATA looks like its going to be a great all around bow.
    Think I might to order me one in Target Green.
    Way to go Elite.....................bows look awesome!

Elite team
    Stokerized stabilizer
    Sword Centurion Sight
    Code Red arrow rest
    Elite Answer ++++
    RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

I think I made my decision on my new bow
    Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose-The Climb by Miley Cyrus,
    www.archerygirl.com
    Mary Crabtree formally know as Mary Harris

Comment

I really like the parallel limbs and the riser looks cool to me. Yea, the addition of a women's/kids bow is excellent. The Energy 35 specs are ideal except it is a tad slow for me. My short DL needs all the speed it can get. LOL
      I can't believe there is not a Pulse replacement. I guess that is the biggest downer. I know Pete is all about smooth but speed still sells these days. I think they are missing a big market without a speedster. Of course I don't have their sales numbers so who knows how many Pulses they actually sold.
      I pretty solid lineup but would be much better with another bow or two.

The Rev'd E still reigns supreme!

Comment

Glad for the female archers.

Not sure how I feel about the rest of the lineup. Not excited, exactly.

Just looking at the specs, I would gravitate towards the Energy 35, but it seems quite heavy and would like to have seen a bit more speed.
        Last edited by Flyfishr; 09-28-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

The energy 35 has short draw cams also
          I would rather be Bowhunting
          Take your Child Hunting and you wont have to hunt for your child

Comment

I think the whole line up is great! They made a bow for just about for everyone! Now all they need is a youth bow!
            Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose-The Climb by Miley Cyrus,
            www.archerygirl.com

Comment

Originally posted by DustyRx View Post
              I really like the parallel limbs and the riser looks cool to me. Yea, the addition of a women's/kids bow is excellent. The Energy 35 specs are ideal except it is a tad slow for me. My short DL needs all the speed it can get. LOL
              I can't believe there is not a Pulse replacement. I guess that is the biggest downer. I know Pete is all about smooth but speed still sells these days. I think they are missing a big market without a speedster. Of course I don't have their sales numbers so who knows how many Pulses they actually sold.

Yea I agree, would of been nice to have a speed demon, but it is what it is and I think the new Elite bows are going to sell very well as usual.

Elite team
              Stokerized stabilizer
              Sword Centurion Sight
              Code Red arrow rest
              Elite Answer ++++
              RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

Comment

Originally posted by DustyRx View Post

So very true...They will lose sales but we will never see it...Even if they do we will never know cause then we would be right and they would be wrong...SMH

Comment

We seem to be getting bashed about specs again The original plan was to keep the Hunter and the Answer, but they would not have sold against these new bows. These bows are better in every category. I look forward to you actually shooting them.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterpete View Post
                    We seem to be getting bashed about specs again The original plan was to keep the Hunter and the Answer, but they would not have sold against these new bows. These bows are better in every category. I look forward to you actually shooting them.

Pete
                    Pete I cant wait to give one a try, the aggressive parallel limbs is going to make a smooth and shock free bow. I would rather have a smooth bow over a fast one. but everyone has there preference. Nice bows!!!!!
                    Last edited by GTO63; 09-27-2013, 09:17 PM.

Elite team
                    Stokerized stabilizer
                    Sword Centurion Sight
                    Code Red arrow rest
                    Elite Answer ++++
                    RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

Comment

Will be adding an Energy 35 for me and a spirit for the wife. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterpete View Post

Pete
                        I know I am excited to Shoot one and can not wait!!!
                        www.archerygirl.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Durden View Post
                          Will be adding an Energy 35 for me and a spirit for the wife. Can't wait.
                          Same here, there goes my checkbook! lol

Elite team
                          Stokerized stabilizer
                          Sword Centurion Sight
                          Code Red arrow rest
                          Elite Answer ++++
                          RIDGERUNNER SLINGS

Comment

Originally posted by GTO63 View Post
                            Same here, there goes my checkbook! lol
                            yeah no kidding. I sold my old bow in preparation for this a few weeks ago. Bowless during bow season is killing me.

Comment

Good looking bows. Can't wait to take one on a test drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X