X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here Brad, will own a 32!
    2014 Elite Energy 32 Max-1 29.5" 71lbs - 2014 Elite Energy 32 Black 29.5" 71lbs
    HHA Optimizer Ultra 5519 - Black Eagle Zombie Slayers - Dead Center Stabs - TightSpot Quivers
    Slick Trick Broadheads/Dead Center Archery Factory Staff

Comment

I'm going to go with the 35. I will keep my z28 for short ata and go with the 35 for a little more. If I didn't already have my z 28, I would have gone with the energy 32. I think elite did a great job with the 2014 line up.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The AT crowd thinks every new bow should weigh half a pound rigged out, shoot 385fps with an 8" brace height @ 60lbs/28" draw and have the exact riser design they all have in their heads...You can't pay any attention to the idiots over there....I just know I gotta get my hands on a 35 ASAP!!!! I'm gonna try to swing by the local Elite dealer tomorrow and see if he's found out anything on them, I talked to him early last week and he didn't have any idea that Elite was even releasing any new bows.

Comment

My dealer said that he hadn't even talked to the rep yet....SUCKS!
          2014 Elite Spirit 28" 64# Max-1 camo
          Vapor Trail Ld Pro V
          HHA sights*Alpine Soft Lock Quiver
          Bee Stinger 8" Pro Hunter stabilizer
          Grim Reaper Razor Cut

Comment

Shot the 35 today at the same specs as my hunter. I really couldnt tell the difference on either bow, they felt exactly the same. So that means for a longer ata bow the energy 35 shoots as vibration free as my hunter which is great news for longer ata shooters. And if that longer bow feels just like my hunter, I cant wait to see what the 32 feels like!! Should know by next week. Finish and quality on the new bows look great as well. Draw on the 35 was super smooth and the let off was great as well.

'13 Elite Hunter
            CX Aramid 250's
            QAD HD
            Spothogg RD
            Rocket Stricknine's
            Rocket Steelhead 125 Extreme's

TAZ Archery, Woodstock IL

Comment

I'm liking the spec's of the 32 as well. I got to start saving money again for my second Elite If the 32 is anything like my Answer I'll have one.

Comment

The energy 32 is the first bow Elite has come out with that has me considering buying another Elite. I love the looks of it. So far, Ive been sticking with my z28
                2010.5 60# Z28 Real Tree
                Elite 7" Stabilizer
                HHA Slider sight
                G5 Expert 2 arrow rest
                Tree Limb Premium Quiver
                Harvest Time Arrows/Deer Crossing Archery Arrows
                Ramcat BH's

Comment

By looking on the web site I felt like I wasn't going to like the 2014 Energy bows, I thought the riser was strange looking and I couldn't figure out why they put that cage in the riser. Well I went to my local dealer tonight and shot the Energy 35 and all I can say is WOW, I love that thing. It was more balanced and really dead in the hand and quiet, it was the best shooting,best looking bow that I ever had the pleasure to shoot. Thank You Jim at Done Right Archery for opening my eyes.
                  Elite Tour Snow camo
                  Elite Pure AP camo
                  Elite Pure Snow Camo
                  Elite Energy 35 Realtree Xtra

Comment

Working...
                  X