Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT500-The limb driver helped my left CS. Put the Trophy taker in the trash!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT500-The limb driver helped my left CS. Put the Trophy taker in the trash!

Well I guess I was right to suspect the Trophy taker as not working well with the GT500. The rest only stayed up 1" or so and so I ordered a limb driver.
    My CS was 1.01" and now is very near 7/8". THis helped my nock high situation as well. THe arrow is now supported for over half its length.
    MY GT500 bow is named NockCracker. my Hunting rig a GT-500 60# 29" G1 Camo, Spot-hogg 5 pin , Limb driver, B-stinger 12" 11 oz, GTul 400's ,295 FPS- 350- Gr or "Stealth" My Camo XLR 29" 54# Spot bow officially out of shake down testing..PASSED!! shot my first 300 VEGAS BABY and my 2nd in the same day..

Yep I hear ya, I got my Qad to work, but I'm still not 100% confident in it.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

I have been setting up a lot of binary cam bows i.e. bowtech and high country close to 300 no elites yet ,I have a gt500 on order, but I have found that while other rest will work the limb driver with out a doubt works best.imo.
      GT500 NINJA

Comment

Now you just need a limb driven to the maxx cord and you will be set to go!
        I shoot what feels the best, who will make it this year??

Comment

As I have said a thousand times their are a lot of good rests on the market but, The Limb Driver is the BEST rest made today... It supports the arrow through 70% of the shot and still drops fast enough to have perfect arrow flight....

NJBB

Comment

Not to jack but anyone using Limbdriver rest with Fob's care to comment?
            Vortex Optics
            She Safari
            Treelimb Quivers
            Reign Broadheads yes they'll penetrate and fly true!
            Sword Sights "see it, do it"
            "Rattler Grips" listen to them=they speak the language

Comment

I have a LD on my E Force and the first shot took the arrow holder off but they shot fine with it out of the way.
              Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not
              me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've
              traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Comment

FOBs and the limbdriver are a great combo!
                Ninja Gt500 60# 28"dl+Sur-loc challenger/special ops+limbdriver+ homemade stabs
                +carter evolution plus+TR blasts+Slick tricks+scorpion strings.Starrflight staff shooter.Manitoba provincial team member.www.starrflight.com

Comment

Yes I shoot fobs out of my E Force with a LD rest... It shoots laser beams with a 250 Aramid and fobs.... I have tried fobs with all my Elites with Limb Drivers and all had perfect arrow clearance...

NJBB

Comment

That LD Maxx kit looks awesome. Might have to try one in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by DOAGuide View Post
                      That LD Maxx kit looks awesome. Might have to try one in the future.

What are the differences in the original LD to the new one?
                      2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                      Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Originally posted by Durocab1 View Post
                        I use the limbdriver and shoot FOB's, and they work great, it is an excellent combo.
                        Check Out http://www.michianabackwoodsadventures.com

Comment

Working...
                        X