X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limbdriver question?

This will probably sound pretty stupid, but what is the difference between the Limbdriver and the Limbdriver Pro rests. And, is the rest that Cabela's is selling, a standard Limbdriver or the Limbdriver Pro. Next, where is the best place to buy one of these contraptions.
    Thanks for you help

Limb driver Pro has a universal mounting bracket where the original Limb driver had a bow specific mounting block. The Pro also has a elevation adjustment on the mounting bar. Cabelas is selling the Pro models in our local store anyway. Most pro shops carry Limb Drivers, or can get you one. You can also order online thru some of the bowhunting superstores like Lancaster, keystone, etc.
    2008.5 Elite Ninja Z28, and 2009 Optifade Bowtech Sentinel
    Vortex Optics
    Double Bull Archery
    Stealth Archery
    Natural Predator Prostaff

Comment

http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=6934
      Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Vapor Trail no longer makes the Standard Limbdriver, If you buy one of those and you have problems you may not get it fixed. I would just go with the Pro model..
        Last edited by DOAGuide; 08-27-2008, 04:32 PM. Reason: Spamming!
        Jerry
        Owner
        www.southshorearcherysupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by southshorerat View Post
          Vapor Trail no longer makes the Standard Limbdriver, If you buy one of those and you have problems you may not get it fixed. I would just go with the Pro model..
          Knowing the boys at Vapor Trial I'm sure they'd work something out for you if you did get the older one ... But yea they are all the "Pro's" now ...much better design IMO... If you get one get the Limb Driven to Max kit from SSS strings too, You will glad you did ... the best 10.00 you will ever spend

Element
          Tommy Hogg- TTFC- Tight Spot Quiver

Gut Piles Make Me Happy

Comment

Working...
          X