X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Winner Is!!!!!!!

Okay guys, the last contestant had a miscommunication and bowed out so we could do the drawing. Tickets were sold and my very helpful son just drew the winner. DRUM ROLL PLEASE..............

KINDA BLURRY SO I'LL REPEAT.

BOCOMO!!
    HuntingChat.net

so, by the rules its your choice, bow or shoulder mount?
    HuntingChat.net

Comment

woohoo Chris !!!!

Comment

well while we are waiting for Chris.....
        the second place winner is
        HuntingChat.net

Comment

third place went to a guy on HUNTINGCAHT.NET
          HuntingChat.net

Comment

ttt

congrats fellows...
            John's Custom Archery LLC(Custom Strings and Tuning)

Comment

frickin' WOOHOO me !!!!

I pray all the funds raised by this raffle, make life more pleasant for Brian and his family. Thanks to all involved, this is what the EAF is all about.

Kevin

Comment

So Kevin, which are you hoping for? The shoulder mount is good for 3 years by the way.
                HuntingChat.net

Comment

Chris can choose whichever one he likes and I will be more than happy with whatever 2nd place choice is left.

Three years is awesome.....

Comment

BoCoMo been reading this too long....I think he fainted......

Comment

Holy cow!!! Never in life of me did i think i would actually win. Im totally pumped.

I think ill have to take the elite bow. Xlr maybe.(sorry kevin) Thank you badfisherman. I know its nowhere near enough, but i hope we helped out your uncle.

Comment

Almost fainted. I still cant believe i won. Somebody pinch me.

Comment

I was really hoping to win as i wanted to just turn around and re-donate it so you could sell all the tickets you wanted since there were a few whiners over possibly extending it. I will support you again!
                          There's Room For All Of God's Creatures!!! Right Next To The Mashed Potatoes!!!

Comment

No sorry needed Chris.....I'm more than happy with the mount...have you priced them lately....

Comment

Very cool guys. Thanks for all the support. I am very grateful for all that everyone has done. Raised over $2300 between the two raffles!! Thanks again. Chris I will pass on your to Brad and he will take over from there. Gotta say, I AM A LITTLE JEALOUS, BUT CONGRADS ANYWAYS!!
                              HuntingChat.net

Comment

Working...
                              X