X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left-handers & Elite

I'm looking through the threads and trying to figure out what, if anything, Elite is producing in left-handed these days. As far as I can tell either the GT 500 or the Z-28??? But not the XLR? Anyone know of any plans to produce all the bows in left-handed? I've been trying to be patient. I've talked to no Elite owners that aren't delighted with their bows . . but it isn't like they are still new anymore. Been around a few years now. So . . . what about us lefties? I'm interested in something for spots and don't want anything shorter then what I am using now. The XLR looks like it would be an awesome spot bow . . . but not if it is only right-handed.

So what is the word?
    Pete
    -------------------------------------------------------------

(This space available)

Not you too!
    I dont know if there going to offer the XLR or not but they are still a small company.
    Hopefuly they will offer the XLR. I know 3 other guys on here that would be happy.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
      Not you too!
      I dont know if there going to offer the XLR or not but they are still a small company.
      Hopefuly they will offer the XLR. I know 3 other guys on here that would be happy.
      I hope so . . . .

I don't mean to sound bitter and critical but they have been using that argument since day 1. If Elite is really serious about being a major contender in the archery arena they do need to get on the stick with this. I'll bet if Chris White called and said he wanted to be an Elite staff shooter they'd be building a left-handed XLR in moments. Okay . . sorry . . sounding a bit bitter again.
      Pete

(This space available)

Comment

vhunter..will chime in adventually he is the resident lefty..and for some reason I thought they were wroking to be able to do more in left hand ...but I cant remember where or what exactly I read...lol...:doh:
        2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
        2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Originally posted by dch3k View Post
          vhunter..will chime in adventually he is the resident lefty..and for some reason I thought they were wroking to be able to do more in left hand ...but I cant remember where or what exactly I read...lol...:doh:
          Thanks! Hopefully there is good news out there.

On a side note . . didn't you shoot a couple of our indoor 3ds at Reading Archery Club last year? I think I remember seeing you and your Ice there. In fact, that is one of the first chances I ever had to look at an Elite and I was (and am) impressed.
          Pete

(This space available)

Comment

yep thats is me...my pink one you saw...you should call or PM Kristin about it the more interest they get the more reason they will have to do it...and trust me they go above all to support/help the customers..hoping to get a dealer...hint hint...in Ephrata too...but that is still a work in process...ofcourse you know LAS has Elite now too...stick around and Im sure something will come out of it...they are a great family...Is my nose brown?...lol
            2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
            2010 PINK Judge

Comment

good luck with the left handed thing. I shoot left handed and I needed a low poundage. So I ended up with a custom mix between the synergy and the ice. It shoots beautifully but i'm sure it caused lots of headaches for Elite!

Comment

I would love a XLR. I like a longer ATA bow. I think it's about time Elite gets with the times and realize that left hand people do exist and the would like some options.
                -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Offer them all in LH.
                  I need to catch up to jeff.
                  2014 E32
                  2011 PULSE AP
                  TUNER OF BOWS BY LONG DISTANCE
                  Member of the JURY MEMBER OF THE LEFTY BROTHERHOOD

"If it ain't broke , I can MAKE it better".
                  Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Comment

I say get you pickets signs and start chanting.... we want lefties! we want lefties!..lol
                    2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                    2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Frustrated lefty here also. I want a Z. I know they are coming but I just wish we could see something official from Elite as to the IF and WHEN of the LH bows. I agree that if they intend to be a major player bows need to be available to the LH public the instant they are available for RH archers. I cannot believe that us LH are discriminated against this blatantly, we are people too and have the same rights to quality archery equipment as any body else.
                      "The Yankee Bowman"
                      ----------------------------------------
                      '08 LH GT500-65lb Next G1 ​sold
                      09 LH Z28-70lb AP sold
                      '09 LH Z28-60lb AP sold
                      '10 LH XLR-60lb AP Snow sold
                      '11 LH Elite Pure-70lb Max 1 sold
                      '12 LH Elite Answer-70lb-AP Black ​​sold
                      '13 LH Hoyt Procomp Elite XL-60lb- Orange with Black hardware
                      '14 LH Hoyt Faktor 34-65lb- AP

Comment

Working...
                      X