X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead center Carbon stabs

These stabs work great on my new elite bow. Check them out. Todd is great to work with and has great customer support. Dead center archey. Check them out on the web..

Just Ordered a set from Todd , He called me to see exactly what I wanted personally. I told him the length of the front which was a custom order and how much weight I wanted for each stab. Very personable and easy to work with.
    2014 E35 AP Snow 60lb 31''
    2013 Pure AP Snow 60lb 31''
    2010 Judge Anthracite Metallic 60lb 30''
    2011 Tour AP Snow 60lb 31'' Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
    Light travels faster than sound .... thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!!!!!!!

Comment

"Old Man" You won't be disappointed. He makes great stuff and it works.

Comment

Ordered my stabs 5/6/11 , got confirmation that they should be delivered on 5/14/11 eight day turn around and thats on a custom order to boot!
        Light travels faster than sound .... thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!!!!!!!

Comment

Todd and Lana are some of the nicest people you will meet, their products and CS are awesome too!
          Stage 1 Strings PS, Slick Trick PS, Gold Tip AS, Trophy Blend Scents PS, Bohning SS, CarboMask PS, Spot Hogg PS, Dead Center Archery PS, TightSpot PS, Team QAD, Tenzing FS, Swarovski Field Tech

Comment

How are those DCA stabs working for you all?

Comment

Originally posted by NC100kurt View Post
              How are those DCA stabs working for you all?
              As soon as the Dr. releases me to shoot I'll give a full review. If they shoot as well as they look then it will be a raving review!!

Comment

some of the best stabs on the market today
                dead center pro staff/ predatorview peep pro staff

Comment

Check Todd out at London this weekend or at Erie the following.

Comment

Todd will be at worlds, check out his products. Great stabs and service.

Comment

I am just a lowly hunter whom dont compete(never shot a 3d)..But I like my DCAP 6inch 3D pro hunter..Couple weight on the front an the RARE(dont make anymore)Red bowjax end cap..If anyone has a black DCAP bowjax end cap...I would trade(just saying)
                      First it's pretty tires, then it's pretty guns and bows....Next thing you know, you're shavin' your beard and wearin' capri pants

Comment

Hope you got time to check out DCA stabs at worlds. If not check them out on the web.

Comment

The more I shoot my DCAP stabilizers the more impressed I am. They work great with my new Tour and my GT500. The quality is unparalleled , the function and appearance can't be matched.

Comment

Have you checked out the new colored end DCA Carbon stabs? Prety cool and they work great!
                            Stage 1 Strings PS, Slick Trick PS, Gold Tip AS, Trophy Blend Scents PS, Bohning SS, CarboMask PS, Spot Hogg PS, Dead Center Archery PS, TightSpot PS, Team QAD, Tenzing FS, Swarovski Field Tech

Comment

Got my Tour set up with Dead Center Stabs and it is shooting lights out. Super steady. I have a 24" out front and two 12" bars out the back. This combo works well.

Comment

Working...
                              X