Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Good stuff Zach.

Comment

Originally posted by tomkat04 View Post
      Welcome Zach. Hope you are able to find the info you were looking for on AT over on this site. You will be able to do a search and find just about all the info you were looking for, or just ask a question.

As for you vhunter and archer1983, you may be hating on me but I helped get a new member over here to find the info he was looking for.
      I like ya tomkat. I feel you frustration. I was once banned from AT for going off just like you. It didn't do a bit of good and it still won't. Some things you just can't change. If your banned you can't invite people over here. You weren't the only one inviting Zach over here.
      -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
        I like ya tomkat. I feel you frustration. I was once banned from AT for going off just like you. It didn't do a bit of good and it still won't. Some things you just can't change. If your banned you can't invite people over here. You weren't the only one inviting Zach over here.
        Thanks v. I guess the only good thing about AT is that due to their bs I found this site. I just hope Peter hasn't sponsored the site yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
          Yeah I know I got like 6 private messages of people telling me to come over to Elite forum right now... I was like. OK!
          ASAT Pro Staff, Trophy Blend Pro Staff, POS Suppressors, Gripwerks Grips Staff, Grim Reaper Pro Staff, Spot Hogg Pro Staff, Vapor Trail Pro Staff, Get all your hunting and archery needs at: www.archeryprostaff.com !

Elite Fire!

Comment

I even created a SECOND Elite thread to get more specific information on the GT500, and it got deleted and he gave me a THREE POINT infraction he said "keep pushing it Zach..." lol
            ASAT Pro Staff, Trophy Blend Pro Staff, POS Suppressors, Gripwerks Grips Staff, Grim Reaper Pro Staff, Spot Hogg Pro Staff, Vapor Trail Pro Staff, Get all your hunting and archery needs at: www.archeryprostaff.com !

Elite Fire!

Comment

I saw the second one and put a message in and it was already gone.

Comment

I would hope Elite would not sponsor AT..really dont believe it would benefit them at all..I think they are fine by themselves right here

crap if im gonna hangout here i better buy a Elite.

they got way better little guys here
                3 bows
                no pro staffs
                im a loser!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach_Harmon
                  Most of you probably know me from the Mathews forums and AT Forums. Just stopping by Tomkat to laugh at AT some more. Bellows keep deleting all my threads and yours, and I have received 5 points worth of infractions. This is what he said to me, I FINALLY got a reason why Elite threads get deleted!!!!

Zach......first of all WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Secondly that is one of the reasons I make my visits very short over there. My banging heads with the mods over there had nothing to do with Elite however their reasons were sometimes understandable but most of the time it is their own doing with how they like to interpet things to the point that it breaks a losely defined rule. Anyway.......welcome!!!!!

ps...when I get my Z28 I will post of pics and my love for my new bow over there and to be honest on all of the forums I frequent!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SETTHEHOOK View Post
                    I would hope Elite would not sponsor AT..really dont believe it would benefit them at all..I think they are fine by themselves right here

crap if im gonna hangout here i better buy a Elite.

they got way better little guys here
                    Best friend how is it going?! Glad you joined too

AT was getting annoying.

Now I have to buy an Elite as well!

Elite Fire!

Comment

Your not allowed to post pm's here without consent. Just letting ya know Zach.

Comment

Originally posted by archer1983 View Post
                        Your not allowed to post pm's here without consent. Just letting ya know Zach.
                        It was a PM on archery talk, does that count?

I would NEVER make one member look bad on the Elite Forums!

Elite Fire!

Comment

So much for those boy EAF is boring this weekend threads.

Comment

Zach I just went to your personal page and pulled up your posts.........there are -0- links to anything having to do with elite. They pulled them out completely!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RNT View Post
                              Zach I just went to your personal page and pulled up your posts.........there are -0- links to anything having to do with elite. They pulled them out completely!!!!!
                              I know lol... they pulled everything.

Elite Fire!

Comment

My Buddy Zach

Post'em up here little brother , they wont get Delited.Oh by the way
                                You'll love the GT500.
                                TERMINAL VELOCITY Staff Shooter
                                09 Hoyt Ultra Elite , TrophyRidge TackDriver rest 09 Hoyt AlphaMax , QAD Pro REST
                                Sword Acu-Sight Staff Shooter,HHA OL5019
                                Stan Releases , Carbon Express 3-D Selects

Comment

Working...
                                X