Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is elite a sponser now?

are they a sponsor now on AT???
    8.5 z28 70lb 28.5in on the nuts, CTT custom strings..
    cx maxima 350 380gr / rage/ grim reaper...
    sure loc lethal / anchor sight...
    299fps loaded.....

I don't see them on the list. And threads are still getting deleted. So I would say NO.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Guess not. I am raising a stink on there right now. Prolly be banned in a few minutes.

Comment

well so much for that.... oh well....
        8.5 z28 70lb 28.5in on the nuts, CTT custom strings..
        cx maxima 350 380gr / rage/ grim reaper...
        sure loc lethal / anchor sight...
        299fps loaded.....

Comment

My thread is called: Come on AT, this is getting old.

Comment

That thread very well might get you banned but it will be considered "taking one for the team" if it happens.
            "The Yankee Bowman"
            ----------------------------------------
            '08 LH GT500-65lb Next G1 ​sold
            09 LH Z28-70lb AP sold
            '09 LH Z28-60lb AP sold
            '10 LH XLR-60lb AP Snow sold
            '11 LH Elite Pure-70lb Max 1 sold
            '12 LH Elite Answer-70lb-AP Black ​​sold
            '13 LH Hoyt Procomp Elite XL-60lb- Orange with Black hardware
            '14 LH Hoyt Faktor 34-65lb- AP

Comment

Kinda sucks. I got a bow for sale on there and need to buy a press from toad. Oh well.

Can't believe it's made it 30 minutes without being deleted.

Comment

Thread just got DELITED! Made it from 1:12pm to 2:01pm. so I created a new thread called Thanks AT.

Comment

Your thread titled "thanks AT" is no longer valid either. I just tried linking it through your posts.

Comment

My second one was yanked also. I LOVE AT!!!!

Comment

Peter, I hope you read this and understand why we are all frustrated or worse about AT. Please do not sponsor a site that is so hateful to the ELITE name. FYI, they didn't even have the courage or the decency to tell me why they were deleted. I know why the second one was, though

Comment

A true martyr...

Comment

Originally posted by archer1983 View Post
                          A true martyr...
                          Ya that was my thought too. Maybe we need to kick that dead horse a few more times.
                          -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Yeah, leaving it alone sure seems to help. Guess I need to be cool and let sleeping dogs lie.

Comment

Welcome Zach. Hope you are able to find the info you were looking for on AT over on this site. You will be able to do a search and find just about all the info you were looking for, or just ask a question.

As for you vhunter and archer1983, you may be hating on me but I helped get a new member over here to find the info he was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X