X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey V. You suck almost as bad as that sissy chatbox.

Comment

• Despite the :censored2: weather report we actually had a decent day here except for the wind. Actually saw 11 but only 2 were in range. As much as I wanted to bloody up the Z I needed to wait for some reason. Now that I'm sitting here with a nice buzz I'm thinking backstraps would be pretty tasty right about now but it is a long season. I'll just have another drink and wait till Monday afternoon.
      RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

• I had 4 small bucks come by together Saturday morning. Nothing worth shooting. I could've shot a fat doe but I had to wait to see what was behind her and it turned out to be fawns. By the time I could tell they werent bucks, she was out of range. My buddy killed his first buck with a bow, I'll post a pic in the bowhunting area.

Comment

• I am not a dweeb..
          2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
          2010 PINK Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by dch3k View Post
            I am not a dweeb..
            Now you are. Crap now I am too.
            -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

I am not a dweeb..
              Huh???

Did someone call you a dweeb? Do you have dweebish tendencies?

Comment

• well I did fall catching a ball @ the Phillies game Saturday..is that dweebish??
                2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                2010 PINK Judge

Comment

• BUT my son did get the ball the Ryan Madson threw @ him..and Ryan Madson did talk to me..saying he was sorry the throw was high and it landed me on my backside...so what if I was the talk of the locker room.."crazy lady falls while catching ball"
                  2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                  2010 PINK Judge

Comment

• Nevermind.......I see how you are. You BOTH are dweebs. It does generally take a higher level of coolness to post here. Cordwood, Horsemover and I are truely gifts to this forum

Comment

BUT my son did get the ball the Ryan Madson threw @ him..and Ryan Madson did talk to me..saying he was sorry the throw was high and it landed me on my backside...so what if I was the talk of the locker room.."crazy lady falls while catching ball"
                      Gotta You Tube that!

Comment

• :
                        Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
                        Nevermind.......I see how you are. You BOTH are dweebs. It does generally take a higher level of coolness to post here. Cordwood, Horsemover and I are truely gifts to this forum
                        I was really just about to post that Im a proud member of the dweebish ways..and willing to be queen but umph...
                        2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                        2010 PINK Judge

Comment

:

I was really just about to post that Im a proud member of the dweebish ways..and willing to be queen but umph...
                          Well you can be queen of the dweebs.....but I dont know where any are. I suppose you can join the "cool chatbox" whenever you like. You are pretty funny.

Comment

• Help, I'm being held captive in dweepville. Let me ouuuuuuuuuuu
                            -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

• Wow...I leave for a little bit and all :censored2: breaks loose. Still not sure why I can't say :censored2:...its just a place.
                              RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

• You aint :censored2: kiddin...

It sounds to me like this may just be the beginning of something much MUCH larger...dare I say Chatbox Wars / Dueling Chatboxes?!!!
                                Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
                                "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X