Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
    Well I will be holding a weapon

THAT SHOOTS 355 FPS!
    Ya but it's such a little weapon, I'm sure you won't scare anyone with it.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

• Yep I'm insane. That thing is tha bomb. Just FYI

Comment

Yep I'm insane. That thing is tha bomb. Just FYI
        haven't treid it yet.
        -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Yep I'm insane. That thing is tha bomb. Just FYI
          May have to try it. Invasion has treated me pretty nice lately.
          Did you see the size of that CHICKEN??????

it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'.

The 1st Annual EAF South Texas Porkapalooza....It's on Boys!!!!!!!

Comment

• Got a call yesterday afternoon from my son. He wanted to know the ratios for making "Sean burgers" aka rodeo burgers. He ground up a batch last night. Sean I gotta say you are on to something there. Great stuff buddy. You have my kids hooked.
            RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

• I am trying to spread the good word one burger at a time.

Comment

• Yeah!!! What is the ratio???

Comment

• Originally posted by ntypicl11 View Post
                  Yeah!!! What is the ratio???
                  Ancient Chinese Secret

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

• I mix a little deer meat with a little less bacon and add some mexican jalepenoes with a certain amount of cheese and then add a special secret blend of spices before I cook them and then build the real ultimate burger.

I can text you my recipe if ya want it. I have a bad a$$ tatersalad recipe too. Well to us Texans its good, not sure what you northern fellers take on mustard is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean View Post
                      I mix a little deer meat with a little less bacon and add some mexican jalepenoes with a certain amount of cheese and then add a special secret blend of spices before I cook them and then build the real ultimate burger.
                      What about cider...I didn't have him do that part?????

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

• You know its always best to soak your meat in cider, just not sure which cider is best.

Comment

• Soaked mine in cider this morning before work

The apple cider is sweet, but that can cause a bacterial build up......in which case the only cure is vinegar cider.....yuck

Comment

Soaked mine in cider this morning before work

The apple cider is sweet, but that can cause a bacterial build up......in which case the only cure is vinegar cider.....yuck
                            Not sure what kind of cider you are using, but I prefer the kind that is kept clean and hasn't been used to many times marinating other meat.

Comment

• Sean told me that the darker it is, the better it gets??? Not so sure about that???

Comment

• Originally posted by vhunter View Post
                                Not sure what kind of cider you are using, but I prefer the kind that is kept clean and hasn't been used to many times marinating other meat.

True, over-used cider can cause several side affects to your meat, although some of the best cider I ever had was aged about 28 years.

It was a strawberry blonde cider......not to be confused with a ginger cider

Comment

Working...
                                X