• Show
Clear All

• Chatbox wars

So lets put it to a vote.
    The real chatbox that jkk worked so hard on
    68.18%
    The tweebville pretend so called enhanced chatbox
    31.82%
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

I can already tell you that all the wussies like the plain jane chatbox better. Fear is a powerful thing.
    RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Once again, another desparate attempt at validity. It's sad really.....you just keep digging a deeper hole. A hole full of wussies and tards.

Comment

The only thing sad around here is your worthless chatbox.
        -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
          The only thing sad around here is your worthless chatbox.
          Oooooo....That hurt, I don't think I can get over such a devastating cut-down?!!?!

Comment

to gay!!!!!
            Envy 4 times
            GT 500
            E-FORCE
            ENERGY 35

Comment

This poll is biased and a clear attempt to divide us. I could give a long speech about how we are our own worst enemies but you've heard it all before. So I'll just skip all that and straight out call V a :censored2: spy sent here from PETA!!!

...and I also put in a lot of work to get the enhanced chatbox up and running. It undebateably has better options...like quoting and <pause> idk other stuff!
              Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
              "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Comment

Originally posted by cordwood View Post
                This poll is biased and a clear attempt to divide us. I could give a long speech about how we are our own worst enemies but you've heard it all before. So I'll just skip all that and straight out call V a :censored2: spy sent here from PETA!!!

...and I also put in a lot of work to get the enhanced chatbox up and running. It undebateably has better options...like quoting and <pause> idk other stuff!
                Yep, whatever. Lets let the people of EAF decide for themselves that your chatbox sucks and that the real one kicks A$$.

Comment

Yep, whatever. Lets let the people of EAF decide for themselves that your chatbox sucks and that the real one kicks A$$.
                  There's only been 9 votes... Im starting to think they both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by cordwood View Post
                    There's only been 9 votes... Im starting to think they both suck.
                    I was thinking the same thing, but you suck twice as much.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, but you suck twice as much.
                      Depends on how you look at it...imo I suck half as much.

Comment

So if V sucks twice as much as Cord...and Cord sucks half as much....and the regular sissy chatbox sucks ten times more than anything on the planet...then I guess that means that the enhanced chatbox is least suckiest area on the forum!

Wow! That's alot of suckage for the non-elite wussbags who spend their day in nerdville.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
                          So if V sucks twice as much as Cord...and Cord sucks half as much....and the regular sissy chatbox sucks ten times more than anything on the planet...then I guess that means that the enhanced chatbox is least suckiest area on the forum!

Wow! That's alot of suckage for the non-elite wussbags who spend their day in nerdville.
                          You lost me at so. And I've never sucked at anything. Not sure you can say the same.
                          Last edited by vhunter; 10-17-2009, 03:00 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Comment

You lost me at so.
                            That does'nt surprise me.

Comment

Amazing !

I love this place !
                              Shooting one arrow at a time !

Comment

Working...
                              X