Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

highjack

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ntypicl11 View Post
    Whattssaamaatteerr, feeling a little sheepish, and can't catch the goats anymore?
    They all died of some unknown VD. They are calling it tikomysoballitch.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.



    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tikobravi View Post
      I cant remember the last time I ate lobster...coincidentally, I cant remember the last time I got laid either.

      Well lemme tell ya.....it does the trick

      Comment


      • How come Cristina never posts anymore???? I wanna see more pick of painted chicks.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sean View Post
          How come Cristina never posts anymore???? I wanna see more pick of painted chicks.

          What up with that?? She posted those sweet pictures and said she was in with the painted hot chicks and then vanished.
          RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

          I am the Brumby Whisperer

          优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
            What up with that?? She posted those sweet pictures and said she was in with the painted hot chicks and then vanished.
            If I had painted hot chicks for friends Id vanish also.
            No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
              If I had painted hot chicks for friends Id vanish also.
              Agreed but I thought she was a straight shooter. Do you know something that we don't Rick?
              RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

              I am the Brumby Whisperer

              优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

              Comment


              • I think quite a few fellas on here vanished, but only for about 5-10 minutes.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                  If I had painted hot chicks for friends Id vanish also.
                  Yeah, depending on their age, possibly 5-10 years!!! LMAO

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
                    Agreed but I thought she was a straight shooter. Do you know something that we don't Rick?
                    I see her log on now and then. D is kinda quiet.
                    Most women just hide in the back ground and listen. When the men say or do something a little bit out of line then wham! they get you.
                    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                      I see her log on now and then. D is kinda quiet.
                      Most women just hide in the back ground and listen. When the men say or do something a little bit out of line then wham! they get you.
                      Exactly right..I see more then u think! ..when my computer get fixed Ill try to find more pics..Ive been lounging at the pool workn on my tan, hitting up LOTS of phillies games..and doing my own Jersey Shore!

                      And maybe I did run off with the painted chicks..lmao!
                      2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                      2010 PINK Judge

                      Comment


                      • She's back


                        Pool party at dch3k's
                        RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

                        I am the Brumby Whisperer

                        优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

                        Comment


                        • I have my connections..ik when im talked about
                          2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                          2010 PINK Judge

                          Comment


                          • Welcome back!!! You really need to post more, then when you hit milestones on your post count you can post lewd pics.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sean View Post
                              Welcome back!!! You really need to post more, then when you hit milestones on your post count you can post lewd pics.

                              4,065 is a milestone in my book
                              RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

                              I am the Brumby Whisperer

                              优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
                                4,065 is a milestone in my book


                                Agreed! We need some new painted hotties......maybe one painted in a pizza hut uniform

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X