X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
    They say the best two days of a boat owners life is the day he gets one and the day he sells it. lol! Congrats I bet alot of fish meet their demise in Colorado.

Those are the best 2 days for sure, and of the 2, the day you get it is a distant second, lol.
    Smile!

Comment

Man that thing is a death machine in waiting

I live in some of the best bowfishing country around. I'm within 30 minutes of 5 different lakes. You'd love it bro

Comment

Yet another check in the 'pros' column for me to move to Colorado and begin a new life with Lonny.

Comment

Boat is stripped naked, gettin ready to take old paint and crap off, fix rivets and recoat.

Comment

Have you been snowed bound, already? Figureed when I first saw the post it would be a winter project. Guess getting started early.

Comment

Originally posted by benel3006 View Post
              Have you been snowed bound, already? Figureed when I first saw the post it would be a winter project. Guess getting started early.
              Couple snows, and bowfishin seasons done, it'll be a long winter project

Comment

Got 2 coats of epoxy coating, waiting for paint. this is a stencil I made to came boat, its upside down in pic

and new 80# thrust terrova with i-pilot

Comment

At first glance I thought is was a polarkraft. I have one that "was" the same color when I bought it. It is an awesome boat and works great for fishing and bowfishing. I am currently building a duckblind on mine. That trolling motor should work well for sneaking up on fish lol. is that the 100 # model?

Comment

Working...
                  X