X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post on AT

I know this is the Elite forum, but I am also a member over on AT. When I try to post a reply to a classified ad on AT, the box where you normally type your reply is just grayed out. Does anyone know what would make my computer incompatible with AT? Is it the version of Internet Explorer I'm using or does it use another program like Flash or something? It works on my home desktop, but not on my laptop.....and I'm rarely at home near the desktop. Thanks!
    2011 Pulse, AT/AP, 29.5"/72lbs
    HHA DS-5519, QAD HDX, Stokerized 10" Hunter
    GT Velocity XT arrows , G5 Magloc Compact Quiver

Try hitting refresh after you go back on AT.
    Might help.
    ENERGY 35OOBLACKOO52#/30"

Comment

Make sure that you're logged in, that has happened to me.

Comment

Gave that a shot, but it's still doing the same thing. Even logged out and logged back in, deleted all cookies, etc. Can't figure out why it won't work from this computer. I can get on from my phone and from my desktop. Gotta be something different about my laptop, but I'm not a computer guru. It's frustrating, because I can't stand having to type on my phone and I'm never at home near the desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by Pulse76 View Post
          Gave that a shot, but it's still doing the same thing. Even logged out and logged back in, deleted all cookies, etc. Can't figure out why it won't work from this computer. I can get on from my phone and from my desktop. Gotta be something different about my laptop, but I'm not a computer guru. It's frustrating, because I can't stand having to type on my phone and I'm never at home near the desktop.
          I went thru that a few days ago and its AT that is having the problem. I went all day and couldn't post a thing anywhere. Sombody told me what the problem was and it was AT having to fix it.....
          Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
          www.broughtonart.webs.com
          Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
          Bear Kodiak Hunter
          Athens Afflixtion

Comment

Originally posted by rembrandt View Post
            I went thru that a few days ago and its AT that is having the problem. I went all day and couldn't post a thing anywhere. Sombody told me what the problem was and it was AT having to fix it.....
            Did you have to send a message to the moderator or something or did it just resolve itself? Thanks

Comment

Apparently there is a known issue with internet explorer compatibility. I am using IE7 on my laptop and since AT did an upgrade to the site, it is no longer compatible. Need to upgrade to IE8. I was looking through the FAQ's on AT and found this article: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1684168
              Last edited by Pulse76; 02-05-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

The past week or so I haven't been able to get on AT using tapa talk.
                Mathews Switchback XT
                2009 Elite GT500

Comment

Originally posted by duda View Post
                  The past week or so I haven't been able to get on AT using tapa talk.
                  They just did some changes to their site. Screwed it up for a lot of us.

Comment

I just downloaded IE8 and have no trouble now.
                    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
                      I just downloaded IE8 and have no trouble now.
                      Yeah, that worked on my laptop too. Thing that sucks is that I usually go onto the forum from work too and we have IE7 at work. They won't let us change to IE8, because it will interfere with our other programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pulse76 View Post
                        Yeah, that worked on my laptop too. Thing that sucks is that I usually go onto the forum from work too and we have IE7 at work. They won't let us change to IE8, because it will interfere with our other programs.
                        lol they better step it up with updating OS IE8 is old and is the last version of internet explorer that will support Windows XP which was released in 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindBuck View Post
                          lol they better step it up with updating OS IE8 is old and is the last version of internet explorer that will support Windows XP which was released in 2001.
                          Believe me, we have all complained. Supposedly they are going to revamp all of our programs and IE....but knowing the way the corporate world takes, that might be in 2020, lol.

Comment

For everyones info on androids tapatalk if you are having trouble getting into AT you have to go into settings- applications- tapatalk and click delete cache. Worked perfect once I did that.
                            Mathews Switchback XT
                            2009 Elite GT500

Comment

Working...
                            X