Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmm, deep fried cat legs!

Comment

I got an email from Scott (Cordy or Tiko whoever he is today)

It seems he's been farming the ocean floor off the coast of Costa Rica. Since there's a massive shortage of vegetables due to the drought, several third world countries are turning to alternate sources for production of refried beans, spanish rice, pico de gallo, etc.
      Consequently, as any third world country would do, they kidnapped several thousand citizens forcing them to work long hours with little or no pay. He said he does get all the tequila and cocaine he wanted though, since there's no shortage of those valuable commidities.

So next time you order a 7-layer burrito from Taco Bell, feel good knowing that Tiko is drunk off his a$$ somewhere under the ocean fighting off sharks so you can have that tasty refried bean goodness

Comment

RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post

That's prolly Tiko making a delivery

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
              Forum burnout. When you're several different personalities on several forums it gets tiresome......and he had a big bowout with his teammates in the Bowhunt Challenge. I don't really blame him as those pricks were being very judgmental towards Tiko and his beliefs

Stereotyping is just wrong......that's why I never take part in that practice

Anyway, illegal aliens come and go, who knows who he'll come back as next?
              Thatd be too bad if tiki is gone, he was one of the few real ones here. He smacked more does than 82.3594% of the forum combined.
              If you communicate with him again, tell him to get the **** back to work on my ****in boat.

Comment

I heard he is traveling with the circus in Mexico. But half way thru the tour was kidnapped. His ransom is just a tad steep and no one will pay it.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail1 View Post
                  I heard he is traveling with the circus in Mexico. But half way thru the tour was kidnapped. His ransom is just a tad steep and no one will pay it.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk
                  we could prolly raise 35-40 bucks right here! how much is ransom?
                  Envy 4 times
                  GT 500
                  E-FORCE
                  ENERGY 35

Comment

Originally posted by woodbooger View Post
                    we could prolly raise 35-40 bucks right here! how much is ransom?
                    $1.39 for a taco supreme.

Comment

Tiko is trying hard to get back

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Bump for Tiki

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment