Farewell Hines Ward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell Hines Ward

The Pittsburgh Steelers powers that be are officially on my **** list! Hines clearly stated he wanted to retire a Steeler and was willing to take a pay cut to do so. So what do they do, axe him! It really pisses me off that they weren't willing to work a deal with him after all he has contributed to the team for so many years. Greedy pricks!
    2012 Answer 29/70
    2011 Pulse 29/70 a.k.a "Spitting Death" Too many other bows that are no longer relevant!

Totally agree really sad....

Comment

I hope they can't look at themselves in the mirror. Can't sleep for a month. ROT IN **** STEELERS MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      2012 Answer 29/70
      2011 Pulse 29/70 a.k.a "Spitting Death" Too many other bows that are no longer relevant!

Comment

Gonna be odd seeing someone else wear 86 for sure. New offensive coordinator who Ben refused to communicate with for weeks...now Hines, gonna be rough for them in 2012. Hines brought something on every play. Even though he was getting older who cares let him play another year and retire in the black and gold.

Comment

Big ditto!!
          2012 Answer 29/70

Comment

I thought they would offer him a wide receiver coaching job
            ELITE PURE
            THE NEED FOR SPEED

Comment

The really crappy part of it all is we'll probably be playing against him this fall.
              2012 Answer 29/70

Comment

Wow...this sucks. Hines was a class act both on and off the field.
                RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Originally posted by Cope View Post
                  The Pittsburgh Steelers powers that be are officially on my **** list! Hines clearly stated he wanted to retire a Steeler and was willing to take a pay cut to do so. So what do they do, axe him! It really pisses me off that they weren't willing to work a deal with him after all he has contributed to the team for so many years. Greedy pricks!
                  Maybe I can like him now..
                  Lol

Rev'd e500-Yeti built
                  Dirty Bird Special a Yeti Production
                  : 29.5"/62#-LD Pro V-Stokerized stabilizer-G5 Rock 4-pin sight

29/70# GTO AT edition with Max1 limbs & Yeti side plates
                  Apache drop away-Easton Axis Nfused

Comment

Originally posted by kydirtbag View Post
                    Maybe I can like him now..
                    Lol

Rev'd e500-Yeti built
                    Jealousy does evil things to a person. LMAO
                    2012 Answer 29/70

Comment

Originally posted by Cope View Post
                      Jealousy does evil things to a person. LMAO
                      Tis true but he plays for a team with no cheerleaders ...it's unAmerican & I just can't bring myself to like the steelers

Rev'd e500-Yeti built
                      Dirty Bird Special a Yeti Production
                      : 29.5"/62#-LD Pro V-Stokerized stabilizer-G5 Rock 4-pin sight

29/70# GTO AT edition with Max1 limbs & Yeti side plates
                      Apache drop away-Easton Axis Nfused

Comment

Like the Steelers or not you have to watch a lot of film to find a receiver that goes head hunting when the ball isn't thrown to him. Hines would go out of his way whack a safety or DB. The secondary players from the other teams in the league will be happy if he doesn't return.
                        2013 Hoyt Spyder 34
                        2011 Elite Pulse

Comment

hope him and manning end up in MIAMI
                          Envy 4 times
                          GT 500
                          E-FORCE
                          ENERGY 35

Comment

Originally posted by woodbooger View Post
                            hope him and manning end up in MIAMI
                            Not my favorite team but I have a grandson who would be ecstatic!
                            2014 E35 AP Snow 60lb 31''
                            2013 Pure AP Snow 60lb 31''
                            2010 Judge Anthracite Metallic 60lb 30''
                            2011 Tour AP Snow 60lb 31'' Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
                            Light travels faster than sound .... thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!!!!!!!

Comment

Cheerleaders, smeerleaders! If i want to see T&A , i'll go to the beach! When i watch football, i want to see some skulls cracked and some TD's. Ask the SIX teams they schooled in the super bowl how their cheerleaders helped 'em out!
                              2012 Answer 29/70

Comment

Working...
                              X