Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Izzat a bottle of ex-lax??? If its not, and its karbon-nated, better tell him not to jump up and down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
      Still no Smeagol?????? Maybe somebody ought to go check on him? Reckon he got something stuck in something and cant get it out?

Wow and to think he did that without the Elite Archery Vasoline
      RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Hey you nut cases! I'm alive and doing VERY well (sans the mis-placed bottle...dang, I still can't find it....)

Work has me over a barrel - folks seem to like their iPhones and iPads, so we've been double-timing it over here in Cupertino! Oh, and a little house remodel going on that will be completed in 1 month has been taking a lot of my time.

As a result of this, my archery time, much less time to come hang out there on the EAF with you nut-jobs has been severely compromised. Sorry!! I'm hoping life will get back to some normalcy in a couple of months.

BTW, tomorrow is the opening day Spring turkey season. Runs for 51 consecutive days. The Pure is ready to go, although I have it in AT-Snow mode...I should get the Realtree camo limbs back on. Yea, I sold "Slimer". It was time for a change for my indoor bow.

So, y'all can go back to making up your conspiracy theories now. And Chippy, well he can just go....and just have a nice day himself!
        www.predatorsarchery.com
        2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Tomater
        2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - The Manimal

Comment

Glad to see your still kicking...hope you got that bottle situation under control.

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Ouch that will make a fellow look before sitting down. I guess a hammer could be used to dislodge it though.
            Proud Member of the Texas Boys

GTO AT 29.5",Hogg It,TT Rest,FMJ Stingray Stab
            GTO AT 29.5",Hogg It,TT Rest,FMJ
            Aigil Black&Carbon,Hogg It Hunter,LD Rest,FMJ
            Aigil SS 09Z Cams,Stage One,LD Rest,Centurion,Rattler Grips

Comment

i thought you had a new movie in the works! if so how about a little less skin this time!!! NUT JOB I resemble that remark!!
              Envy 4 times
              GT 500
              E-FORCE
              ENERGY 35

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                Ouch that will make a fellow look before sitting down. I guess a hammer could be used to dislodge it though.
                My dad always says to dont stop until you hear glass break or smell sh** I dont think he had that pic in mind though. LOL!
                No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by maybee-r View Post
                  my dad always says to dont stop until you hear glass break or smell sh** i dont think he had that pic in mind though. Lol!
                  lmao!!!!!!!

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Vasoline.........."Vasoline Petrolium Jelly, a first aid kit in a jar"
                    Did somebody mention Vasoline..............how sweet it is! Not the Vasoline, the using it thats sweet!!!
                    Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
                    www.broughtonart.webs.com
                    Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
                    Bear Kodiak Hunter
                    Athens Afflixtion

Comment

Originally posted by Smeagol View Post
                      Hey you nut cases! I'm alive and doing VERY well (sans the mis-placed bottle...dang, I still can't find it....)

Work has me over a barrel - folks seem to like their iPhones and iPads, so we've been double-timing it over here in Cupertino! Oh, and a little house remodel going on that will be completed in 1 month has been taking a lot of my time.

As a result of this, my archery time, much less time to come hang out there on the EAF with you nut-jobs has been severely compromised. Sorry!! I'm hoping life will get back to some normalcy in a couple of months.

BTW, tomorrow is the opening day Spring turkey season. Runs for 51 consecutive days. The Pure is ready to go, although I have it in AT-Snow mode...I should get the Realtree camo limbs back on. Yea, I sold "Slimer". It was time for a change for my indoor bow.

So, y'all can go back to making up your conspiracy theories now. And Chippy, well he can just go....and just have a nice day himself!
                      Hi Smeagol
                      good to know you are still alive
                      Mike
                      NFAA MASTER COACH Level 4
                      Elite PURE Carbon tech Arrows Black Gold sights Carter Release
                      Live to hunt and compete around the world
                      Current indoor world champion and world record holder!!
                      Own the little archery shop in Gilroy, Ca.
                      www.predatorsarchery.com

Comment

Went and saw "Clash of the Titans" the other night and one of the previews was of the Hobbit. Started cracking up as it explained where Smeagols been. At least one of the characters looked like his Avatar.

Comment

So Smeagol,,, Was your slimer sold to MIBIGHntr? I was wondering because I believe I now have Ol Slimer in my very possession... She is the best thing since sliced bread IMHO... Just wondering who made those killer Slime green and white custom strings,,,, I may need to get another set one day... I really love the look of this beast...
                          2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

Working...
                          X