If you had to choose...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to choose...

If you had to pick,... Not that im picking, id rather die than pick, but if we lived in Nazi Germany and had to chose, who should I/we/you/us pick for a primary username.
    cordwood
    38.24%
    Tikobravi
    8.82%
    Gay Archer
    52.94%

The poll is expired.

Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
    "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Cordwood. First choice.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
      Cordwood. First choice.
      Thats being kinda disrespectful to Tiko...I thought you two were friends.
      Cordwood and Lee's Custom Strings - coming soon!
      "Life is a dirty game, u need to play dirty to win"-@#Harris

Comment

I barely got to know GG but hard call between Tiko the Mexican drug lord and Cordy the mentor...going to have to ponder this one for awhile. Too bad you couldn't rotate. 3 usernames...12 months to the year maybe even add a couple more to match your dissociative identity disorder.
        RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

EL SMASHO GRANDE!!! but since we're really talking about the many faces of Scott.....

That's a toughy

Cordwood is a legend, a true American icon....

Tiko has a ****load of comedic value, not to mention he's also a legend.....at least in various third world countries and Texas.....

Gay Archer had the MOST potential for hilarity.....but I'm pretty sure he died of AIDS or something.....

So I guess I gotta say, Cordwood. Gotta go with the classics. Plus I hate foreigners at least mexicans are more tolerable than French

Love,
          Smash

Comment

BTW, I really don't see the problem with multiple personalities....as long as said personalities don't break the rules.....what the he11s the problem?

Poor Jimmy Spoons predicament coulda helped someone! I mean I learned something about shooting a bow if I ever lost an eye???? And thats good thing to know! Thanks Rickster

Comment

Interesting point Smash...I should start another poll but if you had to choose between loosing your left eye or right testicle which would you pick and why?
              RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
                BTW, I really don't see the problem with multiple personalities....as long as said personalities don't break the rules.....what the he11s the problem?

Poor Jimmy Spoons predicament coulda helped someone! I mean I learned something about shooting a bow if I ever lost an eye???? And thats good thing to know! Thanks Rickster
                You dont recognize most of the rules anyway.
                Its respect to the members of this forum to use your one and only username so they know who they are talking to.
                Trickery isnt fair. And you tricked me with that thread. alters cause a problem more so then just hiding behind a username. Not going to be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                  You dont recognize most of the rules anyway.
                  Its respect to the members of this forum to use your one and only username so they know who they are talking to.
                  Trickery isnt fair. And you tricked me with that thread. alters cause a problem more so then just hiding behind a username. Not going to be allowed.
                  agree..and you know there are people out there with real disabilities..so making up one like Jimmy was really disrespectful to those who really have true disabilities IMO..its not really funny..at all

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
                  2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                  2010 PINK Judge

Comment

I'm going with cordwood because he was one of the best mentors ever. Tiko was a cool dude, but obviously filthy rich with drug money. I mean come on, he lived in one of the best deer areas of the world and always hunted in suburbs around Virginia. Must of had a ton of frequent flyer miles or something.

Comment

Ok Christina, you made me feel worse than I did in 3rd grade when Mrs. Hayes lectured me about picking on Robbie Waddle......(with a last name like Waddle yer bound to get beat up though)

I completely see your point. Sometimes I get carried away having fun because I am in fact still on the 3rd grade level.
                      I apologize for being an immature douchebag.

And to the Rickster, I honestly thought that you'd recognize Jimmy Spoons right away.......and just bust my balls for being a moron. Apologies again.

Now back to topic:

Looks like Cordwood is gonna run away with this one

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
                        Ok Christina, you made me feel worse than I did in 3rd grade when Mrs. Hayes lectured me about picking on Robbie Waddle......(with a last name like Waddle yer bound to get beat up though)

I completely see your point. Sometimes I get carried away having fun because I am in fact still on the 3rd grade level.
                        I apologize for being an immature douchebag.

And to the Rickster, I honestly thought that you'd recognize Jimmy Spoons right away.......and just bust my balls for being a moron. Apologies again.

Now back to topic:

Looks like Cordwood is gonna run away with this one
                        apology excepted...we have enough work keeping one of you inline..no need for alters....

Btw..I vote cordwood..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
                        2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                        2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Its not fair to other members to mislead them. Only reason I say anything is I believe the members deserve more respect. I like to have fun also but try not to at another persons expense.
                          Its all good. No one wants to ban people. Heck we all goof off like 3rd graders. Nothing wrong with it until someone goes over board a tad. Just reeling in the leash some. No apologizing needed for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
                            Interesting point Smash...I should start another poll but if you had to choose between loosing your left eye or right testicle which would you pick and why?
                            I'd lose the testicle, at this stage of my life they are purely for decoration purposes and to make my pants fit right.

Tiko. Hands down.

Sent from the device my wife thinks I'm obsessed with.
                            '10 Z28 60# 27.5" AT max1
                            '11 Hunter Ninja 70#
                            '12 Answer Ninja 60#
                            Anchor Sight, VBG Startrack

Comment

Yes..being a third grader is fun sometimes...I enjoy the laughs as well..so funny story from dinner tonight..picture this..we have hot dogs and kraut..my daughter eats hers with no roll..dog on plate puts kraut at one end of the dog and says.."look mom..Wht does my hotdog look like"..after a wide eyed glance at the hubby I say..ahh wht?..she says...it looks like it has an afro..lmao..ohhhh yea I say..with the giggles..still cracking up!
                              2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                              2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Working...
                              X