X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting at the Bar.....Duluth, MN

I'm determined to try every beer they have on tap. They don't have many choices, so ill have to try three of each.

Remember, it's much better to keep count in dog beers. 7 is only One!
    E35 Max 1
    2010 Z28 Max 1
    Target rig...To Be Announced

Comment

I'm bout 1 beer in then. Best thing is, I'm on a business trip. I'm drinking for free.

Comment

Probably crawling to my room tonight.

Comment

Moose Drool......not bad

Comment

Funny.......Guy just sat down across from me with a "Captains Hat" on. Eye eye skipper. I really need somebody to drink with.

Comment

E35 Max 1
              2010 Z28 Max 1

Comment

E35 Max 1
                2010 Z28 Max 1

Comment

Man that sounds fun....I love "business" trips where the company picks up the tab.......only bad thing is I usually get black-out drunk, call the boss a p*ssy and get in a fight with the valet

Comment

A valet??? You won't see any of those in duluth! Maybe some big a$$ lumberjack trying to steal your truck!

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
                      Man that sounds fun....I love "business" trips where the company picks up the tab.......only bad thing is I usually get black-out drunk, call the boss a p*ssy and get in a fight with the valet
                      HAHAHAHAHA! Valet! Who you trying to fool? Thats a town bum looking to steal your wallet.
                      No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                        HAHAHAHAHA! Valet! Who you trying to fool? Thats a town bum looking to steal your wallet.

LMAO.....whoever he was he was trying to take my truck keys and wearing a sport coat .....come to think of it, he might have been the VP of sales .....that may explain my "promotion" to a satelite office??

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
                          LMAO.....whoever he was he was trying to take my truck keys and wearing a sport coat .....come to think of it, he might have been the VP of sales .....that may explain my "promotion" to a satelite office??
                          You never mentioned the dude behind him holding the (not so straight) jacket! Satellite office? Fancy words for segre(ghey)tion!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X