In The Process Of Buying A House!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The Process Of Buying A House!

Hopefully this will be our new home in about a month. It's a 2600sq.ft. log home over a full basement on 9 wooded acres with a pole barn and a stocked pond. Everything has passed, but still waiting on the appraiser to come. After that, it's a done deal! Not been on here much lately, trying to work all the OT I can to come up with all the money for the down payment and all the little fees that go along with buying a house. For anyone that has bought slingz from me lately, thanks for being patient. I've taken a little longer than normal to get them mailed out because I'm either at work or asleep seems like. Hopefully the appraiser ok's the house, then after that it's all done except for signing the papers & paying the down payment. The present owners are living there so they will have 30 days after closing to move. If everything goes well, we should take over the house toward the end of June. Wish us luck! This house buying crap is stressful! Her are a few pics of the house. Front views of the house, the fireplace, the 1/2 loft pic from the front door, the smallest of the 3 bedrooms (12x13), . Sorry the pics aren't better, but they're realtor pics from their site.
    Elite GT500, G5 XR Sight & Expert II Rest, Victory V Force Arrows, Blazer Vanes, Treelimb PS Quiver, Doinker 10 1/2" Stabilizer, Ranger Bow Strings, Pathfinder Arrow Wraps & Decals, Chameleon Slingz Bow Sling

Good luck.
    LH Energy 35
    LH GT500
    LH Judge

Comment

Sounds like a great place...good luck!
      RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

very nice, good luck.
        2010 Elite Z28 70# AP Camo

Comment

Having sold and purchased a home within the last year and a half; the appraisal seems to be the biggest hurdle once you have obtained the pre-approval for financing. Hope yours turns out well and good luck with the new home!

Comment

Good luck and you will have plenty of wall space for some trophy mounts!
            2013 Hoyt Spyder 34
            2011 Elite Pulse

Comment

Best of luck and hopefully things will go smoothly. Try not to stress too much. Nice looking place.

Comment

very cool place
                Envy 4 times
                GT 500
                E-FORCE
                ENERGY 35

Comment

Joe very cool. Good luck, I am in home construction so anything I may help you with just ask.
                  "Aim small miss small"

2013 Pure 70lb Blk/Max1 Limbs
                  2012 Pure 70lb Blk/ 2013 Black AP Limbs

CBE Tek Hybrid 5 pin sight
                  Exxus Core, Exxus, SX-2, Silverhorn Releases
                  Solids, DRT's, Deep six, axis and DCA Hunters 300
                  Past Elites
                  2008 XXL
                  2010XLR
                  2010 GT500
                  2011 Pure AP
                  2011 Pure Max1

Comment

Nice place and Good luck!
                    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

That's a sweet looking casa. Good luck on a smooth transaction. Out of everything I've ever done buying a house is most stressful. After signing your name on the last piece of paper is great. There will be lots of papers too.

Comment

Thanks everyone, we're pretty excited about it. The house itself is solid, but has a few things that need some attention, like with any house. The appraisal is the one thing that has me the most freaked out. This is the last hurdle, and I'm hoping it passes without any problems.
                        Elite GT500, G5 XR Sight & Expert II Rest, Victory V Force Arrows, Blazer Vanes, Treelimb PS Quiver, Doinker 10 1/2" Stabilizer, Ranger Bow Strings, Pathfinder Arrow Wraps & Decals, Chameleon Slingz Bow Sling

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                          Joe very cool. Good luck, I am in home construction so anything I may help you with just ask.
                          Thanks Rick

Comment

It also has a balcony coming off of the loft on the back side of the house. A perfect place to practice my elevated shooting!

Comment

Looks like my dream house.. What a great looking place ...best of luck to you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
                              2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                              2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Working...
                              X