Which Truck to get???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Truck to get???

Should I get a F250 Lariat all decked out, or spend a little extra and get the King Ranch with 2 tone paint and super nice leather interior?
    Decked out Lariat
    44.44%
    King Ranch
    55.56%

My 14 year old step daughter informed me that Two-tone paint is for old men. Just passing that along in case you wanted to look cool for 14 year old girls.

Comment

You should really post a poll, by the way. LMAO

Comment

LOL. I had to text a good buddy to figure out how to post a poll.

King Ranch sure would look nice with a keg of New Castle riding shotgun.

Comment

KR but go diesel
          RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

I aint getting no diesel again!!!!!!!!!!! cant justify the extra exspense for what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
              I aint getting no diesel again!!!!!!!!!!! cant justify the extra exspense for what I do.

Hauling your camper up to the panhandle is no easy task. You may want to consider a new toyhauler too so you can load up the Polaris. Plus you will be transporting Texas beer this year and beer aint light buddy.

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEMOVER View Post
                Hauling your camper up to the panhandle is no easy task. You may want to consider a new toyhauler too so you can load up the Polaris. Plus you will be transporting Texas beer this year and beer aint light buddy.

Are we camping? I need to see if I cant find us a place to camp close by. I can take a bath in the sink at the Loaf-N-Jug every other day......Before I pee in it

Comment

Camper is out, it had 2 blow outs a few weeks ago on the trip to new deer lease. The crappy fly infested motel wasnt that bad.

3/4 ton should haul the beer fine though, I hope. Better get a long bed just so there is enough room for 2 bows and BEER.

Comment

The Motel was awful fun though........parking lot parties till 2 am.....mingling with the locals.....fist fights with crackheads......picking up that Mindy chick and her daughter

This discussion should continue in the social group area.

Comment

Camping up on the back of Dana's property would be sweet but we would have to drive all the way back to town for entertainment. It should be clear from Sean's turds up there by now.

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Sorry for the jack...back on topic. Beer hauling capacity of a 3/4 ton long bed.

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Well fuk, I guess we jacked yer thread Sean.

Camping back there would be sweet....and possibly help reduce our chances of incarceration......

Comment

Yeah sorry, 1500 pounds of beer should get us through the week

Comment

I have a tent. I have no problem camping out at Dana's property. We could duck hunt for food and shower or bath in the windmill tank. May need a shovel to bury terds though.

Comment

Working...
                              X