X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Ebay

When did they change their policy that if you have limited activity as a "Seller" that it was mandatory to offer PAYPAL as a form of payment? I think this is BS because it just gives them more opprotunity to make money off of you. The listing costs is minimal. But 3% for paypal and the final selling costs fees could add up to $60 if you are selling something upwards of $800. Maybe I'm being trivial about this but I'm already jacked up about fuel prices and now this

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Nope, not trivial... But hey, when you got what ever body else wants you can do things like this. It's a good thing Kevin and crew at Elite don't treat customers like this...
    Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

It is actually a good thing for the prospective buyer, say, I send you a check for $800 bucks, you send me the piece broke in 40 million pieces, and you blame it on the shipper. Even though it was broke when you packaged it. I've seen it done, and will continue to report scams like that. I personally would much rather have the protection, as a buyer, and pay the extra fees. It is the only way I will sell as well, with all of the fake money orders, forged checks, etc.

Comment

I hate being told what I HAVE TO do.

Comment

Working...
        X