No announcement yet.

Game - You can only have one....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuts and bolts 'cause he's funny when he's pissed. Bow4um, you skipped about 194 pages.

Blow a saxophone or a trumpet?

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
    2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

• Trumpet. I'm not sticking anything shaped like a penis in my mouth.
      Elite E35, LimbDriver Pro V, BG Ascent, BE Carnivore 350

Comment

• Where's you ?
        I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
        2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

• chappy - They say you judge a man by how far back he has to reach for glory - Well im guessing 194 pages is not good lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BOW4UM View Post
            chappy - They say you judge a man by how far back he has to reach for glory - Well im guessing 194 pages is not good lol
            'Sal good in the Hood yo.

Would you rather be hung like a can of corn or a broomstick?

Comment

• Puke slugs.

Gonorrhea or Syphilis

Comment

• Both, it is well know the crabs will eat the warts.

Convenient store egg salad sandwich or tuna sandwich? With a Red Bull.

Comment

• spicy tuna gotta have it!!!

do you like your gal all shaved or just trimmed???
                  Envy 4 times
                  GT 500
                  E-FORCE
                  ENERGY 35

Comment

• All natural here folks. Neither of us in this household shave in November.

J Lo's butt or Beyoncé's?

Comment

• Snoop dogg likes to toke. I choose him.

Have a permanent feminine voice or lady hands.

Comment

• I'll answer my own: Ladies hands.

Get totally new mods on this site, or revert back to the old ones?

Comment

• revert

start remember to act our age or.....take a long vacation?????
                          2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                          2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Working...
                          X