Clear All

• Turkey Hunting... Bow of course.

Nitrous or Turbocharger
    2007 Bowtech Commander 75#
    2012 Elite Pure 65#

Comment

• Put that baby on the bottle

Big block chevy OR small block stroker?
      just imagine my sig line is playful puppies and cute kittens romping through a field of wildflowers....under a rainbow....no, a double rainbow

Comment

• The Bigger the Better

Street Racing or Drag Strip
        2012 Elite Pure 65#

Comment

• Neither. Like I told you, demolition and figure 8 is where the real men race!

Eat corn or beans for a whole day. Bkfst, lunch, dinner, and desert. Straight from the can mind you.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
          2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

• Top Fuel Dragster or Funny Car
            2012 Elite Pure 65#

Comment

• Eat corn or beans for a whole day. Bkfst, lunch, dinner, and desert. Straight from the can mind you.
              I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
              2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

• Beans of course.....gotta build up some ammo for the nightly farting contest at the Zeus casa

Speaking of flatulence.....when your girlfriend farts in front of you for the first time is it funny OR sexy??
                just imagine my sig line is playful puppies and cute kittens romping through a field of wildflowers....under a rainbow....no, a double rainbow

Comment

• Disgusting.

China or Korea?

Comment

• China 'cause everything is made there. Even Elite's wood grips. They're really plywood if you look close.

Hang glider or para glider?

Comment

Working...
                    X