Game - You can only have one....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fried clams with spicy cocktail sauce and tall cold beer

Biker brawl in Texas OR riot and loot in Baltimore?
    আমি আমার মুখে বড় স্তন প্রেম

Comment

• Spear that tuna.🎣
      Wild esparagus or morels?
      I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
      2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

• Morels for sure........I'd give HM's left testicle for a mess of them morels right now

Beat a baby spider monkey to death with a ball peen hammer OR stomp a litter of tiny baby opossums to death while wearing baseball cleats?

Comment

• That is a tough one, but I am going with stomping baby possums with cleats.

Whats best use of baby kittens, shark bait or throwing in the air to use like a clay pidgeion?

Comment

• it's tough to beat an exploding airborne pussy.........

Favorite thing to do when it's raining: Drink OR Sleep?

Comment

• As per our phone conversation I'd have to say sleep but want to say drink.🍻

What to eat with popcorn at the movies, red hots or mike and Ike's?
              I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
              2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

• Mike and Ike's.....never actually ate it but drank so much Hott Damm I don't know if I can handle anything that resembles red hots.

Ok, you live in Oklahoma or Texas right now and you're sick of the effing rain. You decide to go biblical and build a Ark to save all species for future breeding. But we have decided to omit certain species species from the list. First a-hole species you mark off the save list is: Mosquitos OR the French?

Comment

• The French. It's a scientific fact that misquitoes, though annoying, provide food for many a species of animals. The French do not.

Mowing the lawn or raking leaves.

Comment

• Mowing the lawn......I hate raking......plus my yard is about a 10 beer job

Snakes OR spiders?

Comment

• Spiders. I hate it when snakes pee on me. Ewwww.

California or New York off the map from an earthquake of melting of the polar ice?

Comment

Working...
                      X