Favorite Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOAGuide View Post
    Star wars for sure. The original trilogy!

I know my man card is going to be questioned here but for a chic flick I really enjoyed "Definetely Maybe".
    Do you watch sex in the city too? How about the view, doctor Phil, Oprah. If so man card is revoked.
    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

What about Rachel Ray? I could watch her all day,,,,
      Elite Ninja GTO 70# 28.5 dl 412 grain Victory Arrow 303fps.
      Special thanks to::Joe Jacks,Jerry,Jim Posten,Proline strings,JCMorgan,BoCoMo,Git-A-Grip via Bloodtrail,and last but not least Tough Antler Tees all you guys are terrific.
      http://www.tightspotquiver.com/ http://www.jimposten.com/index.html
      http://www.southshorearcherysupply.com/
      http://www.gitagrip.com/ http://www.cafepress.com/toughantlertees

Comment

Originally posted by tim doll View Post
        What about Rachel Ray? I could watch her all day,,,,
        I like Rachel Ray, she make me hunger and horny at the same time.
        -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
          Do you watch sex in the city too? How about the view, doctor Phil, Oprah. If so man card is revoked.
          Guys this is a serious matter ... No time to poke fun

DOA needs our help...!

Slippy, you get the beer and meet us over at DOA's I've got a plan to get him back with us but we all need to be supportive and non confrontational. He will fight us at first and come up with all kinds of excuses, it's best to let him ramble, soon it will turn to shame ... That's when we slap him in the back and grunt if he grunts back even weakly for now it's sign that there is hope ... We'll slip in some Good Bad and Ugly and toss back a few barely pops.. All will be good .... I've seen this before .... There is hope.

Oh ... I almost forgot somebody will need to bring up Gillian Anderson ...or Ashley Judd it usually helps speed things along ....

See you at DOA's
          Last edited by Stixshooter; 07-29-2008, 08:01 PM.

Element
          Tommy Hogg- TTFC- Tight Spot Quiver

Gut Piles Make Me Happy

Comment

Sling Blade
            (French fried tators ... Hmm Hmmm)
            Best line in the movie!!!

When We Were Soldiers (Sir, Custer was a *****. You ain't.)
            Tombstone (Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog. Law don't go around here. Savvy?)
            Shawshank Redemption (I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible.)
            Full Metal Jacket (Did your parents have any children that lived?)
            Cool Hand Luke (What we have here is a failure to communicate)
            The Longest Yard The new one (Here, you can finish this beer for me... I've got five more!)
            Did you see the size of that CHICKEN??????

it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'.

The 1st Annual EAF South Texas Porkapalooza....It's on Boys!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KARBON View Post
              How about good ole' Stanley?

Clockwork Orange-twisted cool, Full Metal Jacket-what is your major malfunction cool.

Matrix is still cool for what it brought to film.
              Star Wars, Come on who doesn't like that series?
              I hate Top Gun Tom CHEESE BALL kills it for me.
              Supertroopers has some funny parts for a dumb movie.
              Seven and American Beauty are good movies with Kevin Spacey.

I'm still embarrased to admit I liked Young Guns and Lost Boys when I was younger.
              the movie Full metal jacket ..is pretty good too been years since ive seen it
              2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
              2010 PINK Judge

Comment

A Few Good Men.................you can't handle the truth!!
                Team Deflate <>< Letten the air out...one deer at a time!!
                2010 Hoyt Maxxis aka Bowdacious
                B-Stinger VBG

Comment

[quote=TX Rattlesnake;88159] Best line in the movie!!!

Tombstone (Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog. Law don't go around here. Savvy?)

..... "I heard you the first time .... Winner to the King" ...

"Shut up Ike" ...

"Drinks are on me !"

Element

Gut Piles Make Me Happy

Comment

WOW, now I know how siskel and ebert use to feel. Well I give all of you 2 thumbs down.:censored2:

I will hate all of you forev...........Wait I have a question first: Does this mean free beer? If so then I say "I need some savin boys"

Comment

Originally posted by Stixshooter View Post
                      Guys this is a serious matter ... No time to poke fun

DOA needs our help...!

Slippy, you get the beer and meet us over at DOA's I've got a plan to get him back with us but we all need to be supportive and non confrontational. He will fight us at first and come up with all kinds of excuses, it's best to let him ramble, soon it will turn to shame ... That's when we slap him in the back and grunt if he grunts back even weakly for now it's sign that there is hope ... We'll slip in some Good Bad and Ugly and toss back a few barely pops.. All will be good .... I've seen this before .... There is hope.

Oh ... I almost forgot somebody will need to bring up Gillian Anderson ...or Ashley Judd it usually helps speed things along ....

See you at DOA's
                      WOW!!! Babe I thought I knew you. What Happened????Sorry but even I take away your man card.

Let me know when your on your way!!! So I can get out of the HOUSE!!!
                      Elite's #1 Chic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting Chic View Post
                        WOW!!! Babe I thought I knew you. What Happened????Sorry but even I take away your man card.

It's all those afternoons home alone in front of the TV, without you.

Comment

Saving Private Ryan never gets old...

Neither does Full Metal Jacket..."Choke yourself...with my hand"

Anything with John Wayne in it....can't believe no one's mentioned Duke yet...

McClintok, Iwo Jima, Flying Leathernecks, The Longest Day, True Grit, Searchers........................

Comment

Originally posted by Ringtail View Post
                            Saving Private Ryan never gets old...

Neither does Full Metal Jacket..."Choke yourself...with my hand"

Anything with John Wayne in it....can't believe no one's mentioned Duke yet...

McClintok, Iwo Jima, Flying Leathernecks, The Longest Day, True Grit, Searchers........................
                            What do you mean there Kevin? I mentioned The Duke's best movie..."The Searchers"

TEXAS
                            2011 PURE MAX 1
                            2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                            2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                            Elite Archery Pro Staff
                            Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                            BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

oops.....missed that one Tex...

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting Chic View Post

Hey Chic,

In order for our Man-vention to work please keep DOA away from the theaters 8/06 ... That's the opener for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Part 2 .... Oh and don't let him near Momma Mia either ...

We'll be in touch just hang on !

Slippy ... You got the beer yet?

Element

Gut Piles Make Me Happy

Comment

Working...
                                X