Stokerized Nucleus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stokerized Nucleus

If you shoot a v-bar this will shock you at the difference.
    I get the same balance and feel with the nucleus and more.

adjustable from every way. easy to balance the bow with after shot balance even. I can shoot and still hold on the X with out the after shot effect on the bow.

No more additional back weights its all here already. I even shot with out the 30 inch stab it feels better then with the added stab.

Blindbuck was kind enough to send me his own nucleus stabilizer.
    I put it on with some reserve about it but I have changed my mind.

With more time I feel like I could make the difference in my indoor score I have been looking for.

I never recommend a product or try and promote it other then my Elite bows. these are that good for stability, and balancing your bows.

I think Stokerized stabs will be on the shelf and on my personal bow from here out. cant wait for some of the guys who shoot for me to try these out.

Big thanks to blindbuck, I hate to but as promised Ill send yours back home because Im betting your sick worried about it. lol! Ill be placing my order for 3/d season this year..Im not very good at reviews but these stabs and nucleus stabilizer do what there intended too.
    Last edited by Maybee-R; 09-20-2010, 10:14 PM.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

I've been interested just based on the looks alone...thanks for the post here.
    2014 Energy 35 Snow RAT

Comment

They are the only stabilizers I stock.

Comment

They sure do look awesome on a bow! Wish the price tag was a little less steep however. Guess you gotta pay to play though.
        Proud Member of the Texas Boys

Comment

That's the stab with dual rods correct??? So are you saying it stabilizes that well even as light weight as it is? I liked the concept but thought it would be too light kinda like the Elite Stokerized stabs. Can you elaborate a little more Rick.

TEXAS
          2011 PURE MAX 1
          2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
          2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
          Elite Archery Pro Staff
          BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Its not all that light on the bow Jeff. and there are weights available to add more just about any place you want. Im surprised at how well it works.
            Blindbuck will know more about it then I do because I didnt ask for all the different weights. You can slide the left bar in or out to off set the weight if the sight.
            Then move both to get the feel in the front or middle or even back weight. Its pretty slick!
            Im sure if I had it longer I could tinker with it and find more adjustments. Im liking it!

Comment

Originally posted by eweese18 View Post
              They sure do look awesome on a bow! Wish the price tag was a little less steep however. Guess you gotta pay to play though.
              I spent more on a sight! lol! But yeah I didnt even touch on how well they look. Its modern and even futuristic looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                Its not all that light on the bow Jeff. and there are weights available to add more just about any place you want. Im surprised at how well it works.
                Blindbuck will know more about it then I do because I didnt ask for all the different weights. You can slide the left bar in or out to off set the weight if the sight.
                Then move both to get the feel in the front or middle or even back weight. Its pretty slick!
                Im sure if I had it longer I could tinker with it and find more adjustments. Im liking it!
                Thanks buddy for the review and reminder on how much we spend on stuff!!!!! LOLOL. Looks like a new stab is on the horizon!!!

TEXAS
                2011 PURE MAX 1
                2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                Elite Archery Pro Staff
                BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

The Nucleus weighs 19oz. with out any weights. You can add aluminum 3/4 oz or stainless 2oz to any of the four corners of the Nucleus to get the right feel. As far as the Elite stabs being to light for some people, Stokerized will have a weight for 2011 that will be around 5oz, that fits all of our stabilizers and matches up well with the Elites
                  STOKERIZED
                  Solid Aiming Solutions

Comment

By the way thanks for the review -Maybe
                    We look forward to your order, if you have any questions give us a call
                    Stokerized 717-867-1782
                    STOKERIZED
                    Solid Aiming Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by x-ringer View Post
                      The Nucleus weighs 19oz. with out any weights. You can add aluminum 3/4 oz or stainless 2oz to any of the four corners of the Nucleus to get the right feel. As far as the Elite stabs being to light for some people, Stokerized will have a weight for 2011 that will be around 5oz, that fits all of our stabilizers and matches up well with the Elites
                      Thanks for the update x-ringer. Will you have a 5oz weight thats in Snow camo? I assume they will fit on the end.

TEXAS
                      2011 PURE MAX 1
                      2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                      2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                      Elite Archery Pro Staff
                      BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                        Thanks for the update x-ringer. Will you have a 5oz weight thats in Snow camo? I assume they will fit on the end.

TEXAS
                        Yes we will have snow, you would be able to put it before or after the doinker on the elites
                        STOKERIZED
                        Solid Aiming Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by x-ringer View Post
                          Yes we will have snow, you would be able to put it before or after the doinker on the elites
                          Awesome. Please let me know when you have then ready. I'll get a Snow and a MAX 1. Thank you!!!

TEXAS
                          2011 PURE MAX 1
                          2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                          2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                          Elite Archery Pro Staff
                          BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Ok, when I get a chance I will try to get a pic of it
                            STOKERIZED
                            Solid Aiming Solutions

Comment

Glad you liked it Rick! I told ya there isn't a need for a front stabilizer with it. I'd let ya keep it longer, but the PA opener is coming on the 2nd and that bad boy is going on the trip for the 1st week I'll pm you my address for return shipping, since I forgot that vital information when I sent it.lol

Comment

Working...
                              X