Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a link? Interested in checking them out. Thanks.

Comment

http://www.specialtyarch.com/products-page/ The hooded ones work great. It keeps the glare out. You wont get that halo effect on the target if the sun is hitting the peep.

Comment

I agree but most of the other peeps do not have a hood and everyone does just fine. I will say that on indoor shoots most use the hooded peep and the outdoor stuff is without. I sell about 3 times as much of the non hooded, I guess there are more hunters than target shooters!
        Pat

Comment

I will be using a hooded peep for hunting, I can't think of a good reason not to. If something happens to change my mind i'll swap it out then.
          Elite GT500
          CBE sights, Tru-ball release, Carbon Express arrows

"What ever you do will be insignificant, but it's
          very important that you do it" Gandhi

Comment

I think that it has something to do with the fact there is less hooded peeps out there. Only one company makes them. Everyone and there mother makes a standerd peep. Therefore easier to get so thats what people buy. I didnt even know that had hooded peeps till this year. Both work fine for hunting. Its opinion as always.

Originally posted by nontypical View Post
            I agree but most of the other peeps do not have a hood and everyone does just fine. I will say that on indoor shoots most use the hooded peep and the outdoor stuff is without. I sell about 3 times as much of the non hooded, I guess there are more hunters than target shooters!
            Pat

Comment

I am actually looking into getting one of these for my 2011 tour that is en route to me I just don't know what tells me if I want the 37 degree or the 45 degree anyone have any answers?

Comment

Originally posted by Continuous View Post
                I am actually looking into getting one of these for my 2011 tour that is en route to me I just don't know what tells me if I want the 37 degree or the 45 degree anyone have any answers?
                Axle to axle will determine the angle it sits at. Cant remember which is which though. I think it is 37 degree for bows under 40" ATA.

However I found this chart on a UK shop web site.

http://www.bowsports.com/acatalog/anglechartnew.jpg
                '09 Ninja XLR 28.25" 57#, Fuse 30" Blade and 12" Blade side rod.
                '07 Synergy 28.25".
                '06 Energy with Rev Cam.

Comment

Ok well I have a 2011 Tour which is 38 ATA so I guess I'm getting 45

Comment

Working...
                  X