Sure loc lethal weapon 1-200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure loc lethal weapon 1-200

Thinking about getting the sure loc leathal weapon 1-200 for my z28. Any thoughts or feedback would be great. I am also considering the axcel armortech.

Anyone have any thoughts or feedback???

Comment

Switched to Axcel this year. Been using Sword, SpotHogg, HHA. still want to try the MBG.

LOVING the Axcel so far...
      Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

We are at it again! Here is the latest deal from Elite Archery. Make sure to check out the details on Elite's home page!

Buy a bow between now and September 30th and you and your dealer could win a 2012 all expense paid, whitetail bow hunt from Illinois Whitetails Outfitters (www.illinoiswhitetails.net) courtesy of Elite Archery.
        best hot tub | exercise spa

Comment

The sure loc lethal weapon is my favorite sight ever. IMO best quality hunting sight out there

Comment

Do you have Retina Lock on it and if so what are your thoughts on that?

Comment

Sorry I do not have retina lock on my lethal weapon. Have had an IQ bow sight with retina lock and while I like the retina lock I do not like the IQ. The lethal weapon is another 100 dollars with retina lock. Not worth it to me.

Some other sights that are very good are the fuse carbon interceptor sights they are under rated.

Comment

Working...
              X