X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey 3ders New arrow lubricant on the market unlike others

Hey 3ders New arrow lubricant on the market unlike others

New arrow lubricant on the market unlike others
    Gary Coffey of Coffey marketing introduced me to this new product he selling.

Gary coated my arrows on Thursday at the shoot in Paris, Tx.

It lasted the whole shoot and my arrows pulled easy. I love it. I did finally today had to put another coat on it.

It great stuff and if you don't like re lubing several times during a shoot you should give it try.
    He was sold out at the shoot and I noticed it not on the website yet.

http://www.coffeymarketing.net/shop/
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Wow ,if it last that long it would be a great product . How do you apply it ?
    2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Comment

Originally posted by thumper View Post
      Wow ,if it last that long it would be a great product . How do you apply it ?
      Simple rag and wipe it on. First time its suggested you do two coats. I got over 100 shots out of mine the first time.
      DB
      OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

Gonna have to check into that !
        2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Comment

I'll have to give that a try. Looks a little pricey but if it works like it is supposed to it will be worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X