Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear TheNewGuy, my local archery shop also just started carrying Elite.... I went in to get my string checked on my Martin, and got a pleasant surprise when he told me he carried Elite now.... I walked out without my Martin, and picking up my E35 tomorrow morning..... gonna be awesome.
    2014 Elite Energy 35
    60/28

Comment

Here`s my new E35......
      2014 Elite Energy 35
      60/28

Comment

Just sold my 2013 Mathews Creed to purchase a 2013 Elite Hunter. Elites are by far the best bows I have had a chance to put my hands on. The Elite is better in every aspect except weight. Not that the Creed was a bad bow, in fact a very nice bow but the Hunter is better. I would assume (you know what they say) that the Energy 32 is even better. The Elite felt better on the draw, hold on target, balance and the back wall. Not to mention Cerakote finsh and Winners choice strings. I have shot nothing but Mathews (DXT, Reezen 7.0, Creed) till NOW!!!
        Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Comment

My wife was having her Mission crossbow worked on the other day so I decided to shoot the New Chill X out.
          Let me tell you Elite has nothing to worry about. The bow held good and was completely dead after the shot but the draw cycle is not anything I would want.

Comment

Love Elite. ia m shooting a 2013 Hunter in Ninja Black

Comment

I have also had both the Mathews Creed as well as the ZXT before getting my Energy 32 and I also spent a ton of time shooting all the new Hoyts this year.. I agree with the author, Energy 32 is by far the best of the three and I can honestly say any Elite I have ever shot beats the Mathews or Hoyts. I will say if I were going to get another bow just for the heck of it, and it couldn't be an Elite, it would be the Hoyt Faktor Turbo.. that was the best they have to offer this year.

Comment

sold my mathews heli m after shooting a hunter last fall. long story short I didn't buy a hunter. But....boy did I think about the qualities of that bow all winter! and I just could not shake the experience. I even started shooting my mathews in preparation for this season, still trying to shake it off. One day, I decided to go to my local elite dealer just to see if they had a 65 lb energy 32--sure that's what I wanted to buy....that is until I shot the 35! I could not believe the difference. Has every quality in a hunting bow I want except weight. Would like to see it a tad lighter but that also gives it the rock solid hold on target.

If you are trying to decide between ANY bow and an Energy---stop using up precious brain cells on the decision and get down to your Elite dealer today! Its just a better HUNTING bow.

Comment

Working...
                X