X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for Kevin , Crackers and other tuning guru's

I have an XL .
    A2A is 35.9 , brace 8.02 , 58.9 lbs .

Please take a look at the cams and tell me if the position is ok or not .
    If not , can you tell me how it should be ?

Btw , syncro/timing at full draw is perfect .

VST,, I am hardly a pro, But if all your setting are good,, and your draw stop is set correctly, and ATA, and brace height are good,, I don;t see why the cams wouldn't be set correctly,,
    2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

If your axle to axle is on, your brace is on, then your cams should be close. Can you take a pic of the other side of the cam, so we can see the cable wrap around. If you look at where it wraps around the axle and comes on to ithe post, there should be a very small gap between the post and the cable while at rest.
      You can kind of see it in the pic, about a 1/16th of a gap between the two.
      I shoot what feels the best, who will make it this year??

Comment

Archery-Addiction
        If your axle to axle is on, your brace is on, then your cams should be close. Can you take a pic of the other side of the cam, so we can see the cable wrap around. If you look at where it wraps around the axle and comes on to ithe post, there should be a very small gap between the post and the cable while at rest.
        You can kind of see it in the pic, about a 1/16th of a gap between the two.
        Today 04:56 PM
        Can't make a pic at the moment , i'm already at home and the bow is in the shop, here in Europe it's already 10pm ,but there's a small gap , looks the same than on your pic .

Comment

Originally posted by VST View Post
          Can't make a pic at the moment , i'm already at home and the bow is in the shop, here in Europe it's already 10pm ,but there's a small gap , looks the same than on your pic .
          You should be good to go then...
          I shoot what feels the best, who will make it this year??

Comment

Working...
          X