Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elite / G5 quest primal parts compatibility??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite / G5 quest primal parts compatibility??

I need replacement limbs for my 2010 Quest Primal, but have had trouble finding them. They are 13" and 88 deflection, rated at 60#. I know a lot of the tech and manufacturing is shared, so I'm wondering if a set off an Elite Z28 or other model might be interchangable. On Elite's tech site, the deflection/# figures look very different.
    2010 G5 Primal GFade 60# 29"
    G5 Pro Rest; Extreme 1100 Sight; Dead Center 8" Pro Stab; Harvest Time H2 350's; 85g Slick Tricks & FOB's.

I don't know what happened and if it might be warrantied. But spoke with the folks at Quest/G5 a couple weeks ago on a Primal and they got the parts to me. Great folks.
    Proud Member of the Texas Boys

GTO AT 29.5",Hogg It,TT Rest,FMJ Stingray Stab
    GTO AT 29.5",Hogg It,TT Rest,FMJ
    Aigil Black&Carbon,Hogg It Hunter,LD Rest,FMJ
    Aigil SS 09Z Cams,Stage One,LD Rest,Centurion,Rattler Grips

Comment

Thanks. It was odd, I called them Friday and was told I could not get parts direct from them, that I had to go to a local dealer. Maybe I'll try them again Tuesday - see If I get a different answer.
      G5 Pro Rest; Extreme 1100 Sight; Dead Center 8" Pro Stab; Harvest Time H2 350's; 85g Slick Tricks & FOB's.

Comment

Had to do the same thing they told me Bass Pro was their closest dealer.Took the bow to them and showed them what I needed and they called the same guy I had talked to and had the parts sent at no charge.
        Proud Member of the Texas Boys

GTO AT 29.5",Hogg It,TT Rest,FMJ Stingray Stab
        GTO AT 29.5",Hogg It,TT Rest,FMJ
        Aigil Black&Carbon,Hogg It Hunter,LD Rest,FMJ
        Aigil SS 09Z Cams,Stage One,LD Rest,Centurion,Rattler Grips

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...
          X