X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goatboy

Worked a deal out with Rick to purchase 3 of his 2007 Envy's. Bows were exactly as described and the transactiojn went extremely smooth. He let me know when payment had arrived and when the bows were shipped. He is a stand up guy and would recommend him anytime. Thanks for helping add to the Elite collection Rick.
    2014 Elite Enervy 35 - RealTree Xtra
    2014 Elite Energy 32 - RealTree Xtra

Congradulations on the deal. So up to 5 Envys now? Trying to catch up to Jamie? Any special plans or setup? Keep us posted on what your doing. Look forward to seeing them.

Comment

Thanks Homer, I will deal with you any day! Thanks again!
      Stage 1 Strings PS, Slick Trick PS, Gold Tip AS, Trophy Blend Scents PS, Bohning SS, CarboMask PS, Spot Hogg PS, Dead Center Archery PS, TightSpot PS, Team QAD, Tenzing FS, Swarovski Field Tech

Comment

Originally posted by benel3006 View Post
        Congradulations on the deal. So up to 5 Envys now? Trying to catch up to Jamie? Any special plans or setup? Keep us posted on what your doing. Look forward to seeing them.
        Nothing special. A buddy owns one of them now and sold a second to another foum member. I really worked the deal to get #0010 so I now have one from the first 10 and one from the last 10 ever produced. They are awesome bows and will keep my eye out for the right deal to get another.
        2014 Elite Enervy 35 - RealTree Xtra
        2014 Elite Energy 32 - RealTree Xtra

Comment

Working...
        X