Thread: The GTO turned some heads!

Senior Member Four Point dhayse32's Avatar

Default The GTO turned some heads!

A buddy and I started a hunting group and this past weekend we had a team outing and hunt down at our cabin, well to make a long story short, and not bashing any of their bows, all great shooterS, but once the GTO came out of the box all their attention was on it. We shoot a variety of bows...Our team shoots a mixture of Bowtech, Mathews, PSE, Diamond, Hoyt...so I had a variety of heads to turn. We target shot for a bit before getting ready to head out and I got a ton of compliments of the bow, how quiet it was, how sharp it looked in its Ninja trim and the speed was amzing, we shot at a huge newer bag target and Block 4X4 and the bow was penetrating 3-4" deeper than any other arrows, and my arrows were the longest of the group. The only complaint was about the draw, these 30" modules are just plain rough, but to prove it was just the 30" mod causing it I slapped the 29" mods on the bow and they all couldn't believe how smooth the bow was. JCMorgan, I might be bringing some guys down there to see you....

OH and 1/2 the guys had never heard of Elite, they asked me what is was, when I said it's an Elite, they asked if that was the model...I said no thats the brand and within a few years it will be a household name! Great job fellas!
    Last edited by dhayse32; 12-15-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Respected Member Ten Point jcmorgan31's Avatar

Glad you are out bringing attention to the brand. Bring 'em down and we'll get them taken care of....
    Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Buckfevers Latest Victim Ten Point Stag Slugger's Avatar

Sounds like a good time, the GTO is a great bow, I love mine.
    Elite GTO

"These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

Respected Member Ten Point Stag Daniel Boone's Avatar

Default Its really amazing

Quote Originally Posted by dhayse32 View Post
    A buddy and I started a hunting group and this past weekend we had a team outing and hunt down at our cabin, well to make a long story short, and not bashing any of their bows, all great shooterS, but once the GTO came out of the box all their attention was on it. We shoot a variety of bows...Our team shoots a mixture of Bowtech, Mathews, PSE, Diamond, Hoyt...so I had a variety of heads to turn. We target shot for a bit before getting ready to head out and I got a ton of compliments of the bow, how quiet it was, how sharp it looked in its Ninja trim and the speed was amzing, we shot at a huge newer bag target and Block 4X4 and the bow was penetrating 3-4" deeper than any other arrows, and my arrows were the longest of the group. The only complaint was about the draw, these 30" modules are just plain rough, but to prove it was just the 30" mod causing it I slapped the 29" mods on the bow and they all couldn't believe how smooth the bow was. JCMorgan, I might be bringing some guys down there to see you....

OH and 1/2 the guys had never heard of Elite, they asked me what is was, when I said it's an Elite, they asked if that was the model...I said no thats the brand and within a few years it will be a household name! Great job fellas!

Its seems the bow does the talking with its looks and how it shoots. Not a hard sale at all.
    DB
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Senior Member Eight Point Capt Ray's Avatar

I will say that up here in Northern Washington most have not heard of Elite and Elite is even home based in Washington. I shoot at KBH Archery Club and it is mostly Mathews territory. I can't count how many times the boys stop shooting and just look at my Fire and GTO and their jaws drop. They can't believe how quiet the bow is.

Another testimony to the quality and engineering of Elite.
    Elite Z28
    Elite Fire
    Elite GTO

Rattler

The guys at camp did the same thing with mine. now they all want one